Hacking backup launcher installer guide

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plz dont start ripping on me since i just joined like 2 days ago plz?

Hey well I'm here to tell you how to hopefully if I'm not wrong which I think I'm not, install your Cios36 Rev07 and backup channel for wifi and non wifi users
lecture.gif

well first off u have to have the hbc installed and all that good stuff

so now lets begin

NON WIFI USERS

1.)get a wad manager if u dont have it here it is

2.)put the wad manager folder in the apps folder in ur sd card

3.)get the cios36 rev07(not giving url just google it)

4.)put the cios36 in the "wad" folder in the root of ur sd card

5.)make a copy of the cios36 and put it in the root of the sd card as well

6.)run wad manager and install the cios 36

7.)just to make sure it installed get the cios installer rev7

8.)then put it in the apps folder and run it via homebrew channel

9.)then install the cios with the rev7

10.)then to b really secure download this file

11.)then put the 00000001 folder in the root of ur sd card

12.)finally download the gamma backup loader with 002 fix (it's a .dol file ok? its not a wad since ppl start yelling at me i cant post up wads
rolleyes.gif
)

13.)then get the Gamma002fix_r2 folder from the file u just downloaded and put it in ur apps folder as well

well thats it hopefully i was able to help i guess....

WIFI USERS

1.)download this cios installer and put the folder in ur apps folder

2.)then make sure ur connected to ur wifi connection and run the installer via hbc

3.)i think u still need the cios 36 though, just to make sure download it and put it on the root of ur sd card as well and make a copy of it and put in ur wad folder as well,well thats what i think since i only installed it for my friend one time via wifi but a couple weeks ago so i 4got sorry,i installed mine without wifi

4.)then download the gamma backup loader with the 002 fix

5.)and ur basically done (u lucky dogs)

FINAL STEP FOR BOTH USERS

then get ur iso's (backup purposes only ok!? dont get them if u dont own the actual game!!!!!!!)and burn them on a dvd-r with a program called imgburn,burn it at 2x speed u could burn it up to 4x speed but its recommended to burn at 2x speed to ensure there is no jumps or hashfails

well now you r done...

thnx for ur time

o and again plz dont rip on me... i tried my best
unsure.gif

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkweskerleon777 said:
thats good lol

Posts merged

im just trying to go up a few medals is all lol jk..
Respond to everything someone tells you and respond to questions you don't know.
laugh.gif
You'll get 1000 posts in no time.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, i get it you want to help, but this... You seem not even to know that there are two different cIOS36rev7, and you don't even know that it's cIOS36 and not IOS249. You only need one of the installers for the cIOS if you have no trucha problems(for example with real 3.2 firmware), and no wad. There are online and offline installations for both installers and both come with instructions how to use them.

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i know i made a mistake the latest one was cios36rev7 which u install with rev7 but yeah.... sorry

Posts merged

and if u dont have wifi i only found the rev7 installer that installs it for u without wifi

D

Deleted User

Linkweskerleon777 said:
yes i know i made a mistake the latest one was cios36rev7 which u install with rev7 but yeah.... sorry

Posts merged

and if u dont have wifi i only found the rev7 installer that installs it for u without wifi

Could we say FAIL?

You posted a softmod pack, and never been bothered to delete the link, keep on contradicting it's legal, but in fact, it ain't.

We don't install cIOS36rev07 with rev07, we use it via the installer or WAD Manager.

And there's a freaking offline installer guide method over at Wiigator's guide

Seriously, you're the most fail user on gbatemp.

At least I don't make stupid guides.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Linkweskerleon777 said:

Posts merged

To me it still looks you like you don't understand. There are two different cIOS36rev7, name them. And the two official installers are for online and offline installation. There are no online only versions of them.

D

Deleted User

have you read my previous post?

EDIT: YOu've been asking yourself to be flamed boy. No more flame shield will help you.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Linkweskerleon777 said:
becuz well cant u just install it also via wad manager?

That's not the official installation method. And it's illegal itself, while with the official installers, "only" the use of it is illegal.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Illegal files aside, and I'm trying to not make this a flame, but next time you write a "guide" write it in English not Internet short hand.

D

Deleted User

type in english not internet.

The offline and installer that came along with gamma is fucking official. You know nothing of homebrew and didn't pay attention to my previous post.

Basically, you're asking to be flamed.

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
Linkweskerleon777 said:

Posts merged

Could we say FAIL?

You posted a softmod pack, and never been bothered to delete the link, keep on contradicting it's legal, but in fact, it ain't.

We don't install cIOS36rev07 with rev07, we use it via the installer or WAD Manager.

And there's a freaking offline installer guide method over at Wiigator's guide

Seriously, you're the most fail user on gbatemp.

At least I don't make stupid guides.

and u know wat screw u its ppl like u that make other ppl think bad about themselves at least wii power didnt rip on me he wasn't being a dick like u u should stop being such a jackass seriously
and like wii power said it's illegal to install using wad manager smart one
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night