Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

jp_zer0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Youkai said:
as long as Tales of Symphonia is working with 0.3b, the gamma version can wait ... but if its not working i am going to die waiting for gamme
tongue.gif

tales of games are one of those few games that even let me become hardcore stupid while waiting for them XD
Planet to Youkai:

the "tales of" series is the absolute worst mainstream RPG series out there. Step outside your comfort zone and try something new.

I'm liking the look of Ouburo Muramasa Youtoden myself. (although that's not out for a while still, loaders will be great by then)

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
jp_zer0 said:
Youkai said:
as long as Tales of Symphonia is working with 0.3b, the gamma version can wait ... but if its not working i am going to die waiting for gamme
tongue.gif

tales of games are one of those few games that even let me become hardcore stupid while waiting for them XD
Planet to Youkai:

the "tales of" series is the absolute worst mainstream RPG series out there. Step outside your comfort zone and try something new.

I'm liking the look of Ouburo Muramasa Youtoden myself. (although that's not out for a while still, loaders will be great by then)

well each his own ... i believe i am not the only one who loves all the tales of games else they would stop making them XD
bettern than Final Fantasy in my opinion ... which i think is one of the worse rpgs (only like ff tactics)

QUOTE(noobwarrior7 @ Nov 11 2008, 04:38 PM)
final fantasy 7 is the best game of all time. the older "tales of" games were fine.
mario kart FTW.

Well yeah FF7 and 8 were sorta good ... (i played barely every FF game ... only because like everyone sayed they are best games ever)
Still i like Tales of games the most ... i even imported the tales of Symphonia for gamecube and compleded it 3 times ...

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
give me MGS anyday day lol

refuse to pay £300 just for 1 game tho, its the only excuse for anyone for own that huge bug prone monstrosity called the PS3 in my opinion. Only fun i've had wit one of dem is installing linux for a laff on my cuzins but anyway

MGS for the Wii...please Konami!!!

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
jp_zer0 said:
Youkai said:
tongue.gif

Planet to Youkai:

well each his own ... i believe i am not the only one who loves all the tales of games else they would stop making them XD
bettern than Final Fantasy in my opinion ... which i think is one of the worse rpgs (only like ff tactics)

final fantasy 7 is the best game of all time. the older "tales of" games were fine.
mario kart FTW.

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
give me MGS anyday day lol

refuse to pay £300 just for 1 game tho, its the only excuse for anyone for own that huge bug prone monstrosity called the PS3 in my opinion. Only fun i've had wit one of dem is installing linux for a laff on my cuzins but anyway

MGS for the Wii...please Konami!!!
same here , im so tempted to buy one and the only game i really want is mgs 4, f the others

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice. but don't count on it. If the testers are still in the process of all getting their copies then i would expect it to be at least another week minimum before we see a public release. The only way i see anything different happening is if its out to enough to know there are no brick issues or major glitches, and the public release proved to be a big help rather than more headache than it was worth. I have a feeling release or no we will get another statement from either wii or wanin today to calm the hype before it reaches the proportions it did the last time around....

waninkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Things are going very well.

There was a bug in my optimized read function but it has been fixed. WiiGator also noticed faster reads with this code
wink.gif

Now I would like to get HOTD 2 working.

Moon_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't we just fucking wait in SILENCE?!.... We all want the new version, but it's getting really annoying to see that this topic gets filled with posts like "When will the new version be released???" or "Maybe it will be released today!!!". Just have some patience!

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
thanks for the info Waninkoko would you be able to put a ETA on the release or is it a case of when you guys think its perfect it will come

thanx again man, 0.1 was the start of all of this we wouldnt be on 337 pages of anxious waiting if it werent for you..

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
waninkoko said:
Things are going very well.

There was a bug in my optimized read function but it has been fixed. WiiGator also noticed faster reads with this code
wink.gif

Now I would like to get HOTD 2 working.

GIGA thanks

if u just can give us ETA ? just if possible

FamineMK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thor1981 said:
Wanin very well.
I hope that you can create the perfect charger, because there are a lot of competition:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=113659

Riiiiight... cause he doesn't know there is another backup loader in the works. And you say this like competition is a bad thing?!? Look what it did for the MaNGOS project when ASCENT/ANTRIX came on the scene.

MaNGOS/SD2/UDB 4 life!

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moon_child said:
Can't we just fucking wait in SILENCE?!.... We all want the new version, but it's getting really annoying to see that this topic gets filled with posts like "When will the new version be released???" or "Maybe it will be released today!!!". Just have some patience!
dude, it's like beating a dead horse... people are going to flood threads with stupid posts weather you like it or not, its inevitable

Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
BL4Z3D247 said:
Moon_child said:
dude, it's like beating a dead horse... people are going to flood threads with stupid posts weather you like it or not, its inevitable

and it`s somewhat a way to honor their work, imho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: