Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

pure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cokecola3 said:
Will the new Cios work with the original Zelda or will just the Zelda backups wont work?
The Backup Loader won't affect originals because they're run trough the disc channel which uses a standard IOS.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiGator said:
Thanks a lot. Looks like I'll be the first one to test the public release
biggrin.gif

NeoGenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rapidshare gives this message:

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Please can somebody upload there copy and post a new link
Or WiiGator Please remedy this.
ThankYou

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn... It was downloaded to often:
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Can you upload it somewhere else?

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
Well, Rapidsahre doesn't allow me to download, WiiGator:

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information"

Edit: Posted too late
laugh.gif

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Thx wiigator, tbh i gave up the idea of any release for this week-end... got depressed even,
I was so eager to test it
smile.gif

Was updating my GeeXboX and a little voice told me : Go check GBATEMP mate!
Guess i'll check your new version before watching the movie !
biggrin.gif

Thx WiiGat0r

Forsaekn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it'd be nice to get it reuploaded somewhere else. still though, i got a good laugh from the 10 d/l limit, what a tease
smile.gif

definite big thanks to WiiGator and Waninkoko, I truly appreciate your hard work. My wii got knocked over so many times from gamecube controllers being tugged while playing Brawl that the lens put a bit gash around the outer ring of the disc. Now I can use the backup I made and play again without consistent Disc Read Errors!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: