madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djtaz said:
madtamski said:
Will it be possible for us to have both the old launcher and the new (0.3 if I'm correct) to select from?

I believe it will be possible to have both on at the same time yes.

Thanks for the reply.

So...if we can have the old (slower with increased compatibility) loader and the new (faster) loader working at the same time, then why is anyone worrying about how many ISO's they've patched and burned to disk?

Free is free...enjoy it and be thankfull!

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chaoshawk said:
djtaz said:
aaron_McNiven said:
how long is not anytime soon, couple of weeks?
december 23rd @ 13.15

Dude how come you keep bringing up that date? Has there been any confirmation? It's stuff like this that add to the desperation.
It's a joke because so many people keep asking.

Stop asking about it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chaoshawk said:
djtaz said:
aaron_McNiven said:
december 23rd @ 13.15

Dude how come you keep bringing up that date? Has there been any confirmation? It's stuff like this that add to the desperation.

I keep saying that because its far away and will stop people asking - and some may think its a real date and be happy when its out 'early'
My date is as good as any that anyone else will give.

People are asking how long a piece of string is - it cant be answered until you reach the end so its a pointless question, might as well give a pointless answer - remember , i only answer each time someone asks - does that show you anything ?

chaoshawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arm the Homeless said:
chaoshawk said:
djtaz said:
aaron_McNiven said:
december 23rd @ 13.15

Stop asking about it.

Like I said, stuff like this just make the nubs crazier. Just stick with necessary facts to avoid all the flooding and spamming.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chaoshawk said:
Arm the Homeless said:
chaoshawk said:
djtaz said:
aaron_McNiven said:
december 23rd @ 13.15

Stop asking about it.

Like I said, stuff like this just make the nubs crazier. Just stick with necessary facts to avoid all the flooding and spamming.

And its questions like the one u asked that drives the regulars crazy so as long as they keep asking , ill keep answering - at some stage we will reach a stalemate and ill be happy

J_hibiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaoshawk said:
Arm the Homeless said:
chaoshawk said:
djtaz said:
aaron_McNiven said:
december 23rd @ 13.15

Stop asking about it.

And its questions like the one u asked that drives the regulars crazy so as long as they keep asking , ill keep answering - at some stage we will reach a stalemate and ill be happy

You know it's true I used to be like, "why get so mad when someone asks a question?" but after 200 n00bs registered just to ask the same question over and over, it makes me want to break them
hate2.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You know it's true I used to be like, "why get so mad when someone asks a question?" but after 200 n00bs registered just to ask the same question over and over, it makes me want to break them
hate2.gif

I don't think you much room to complain my friend, You've been here for 5 years and have 12 posts,

J_hibiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screemer said:
QUOTE said:
J_hibiki

Group: Newcomers

Member No.: 16,155
sorry for ot but that's impressive and what you say is so true.

You mean the member from 03 and the 12 posts? Yeah I don't do a lot of +1s and normally only talk if I have something to add. I'm just bored this weekend so I decided to join in all the fun. If it had a number of topics read it would be in the thousands.

Ahem back on topic: Listen people You ain't got no problem. Wiigator's on the motherf***er. Go back in there, chill them niggers out and wait for the backuploader which should be coming directly.[/pulp fiction moment]

toasterhead219

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using waninkoko's cios with wiigators original loader. v.1 with the red bar at the top? is there a better setup? i saw waninkoko just came out with another cios. should i be using that? just want something till the release.

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toasterhead219 said:
i'm using waninkoko's cios with wiigators original loader. v.1 with the red bar at the top? is there a better setup? i saw waninkoko just came out with another cios. should i be using that? just want something till the release.

After you download this file http://rapidshare.com/files/153703477/cios_fix.wad.html (the new fixed Cios) Fixes Minor bugs in some games Examples, Mariocart2nd Race),Madden09 (Freezes when you start a game)

1. Uninstall the Oringinal(Wanininkoko's) CIOS thats in the wii Using Wad Manger OR Any Title Deleter( the CIOS is the original one that came with the backup loader)

2. Reinstall the new Fixed IOS and

3. Re-install DVDx with advanced mode like the old one on 249

4. Change the VI mode to GC pad

So No right now you shouldnt be using wani's latest cIOS

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
OK, I'm getting sick of this.
Next person to go off-topic will be suspended. This time I'm not kidding.

DISCUSS the Backup Launcher - do not discuss someones forum post count, whether they're a noob or not, or any other off-topic chat you can think of.

toasterhead219

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rcolon85 said:
toasterhead219 said:

After you download this file http://rapidshare.com/files/153703477/cios_fix.wad.html (the new fixed Cios) Fixes Minor bugs in some games Examples, Mariocart2nd Race),Madden09 (Freezes when you star a game)

1. Uninstall the Oringinal(Wanininkoko's) CIOS thats in the wii Using Wad Manger OR Any Title Deleter( the CIOS is the original one that came with the backup loader)

who put out the cios_fix? is the VI mode to GC pad a setting in the loader? whats that do?

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toasterhead219 said:
Rcolon85 said:
toasterhead219 said:

After you download this file http://rapidshare.com/files/153703477/cios_fix.wad.html (the new fixed Cios) Fixes Minor bugs in some games Examples, Mariocart2nd Race),Madden09 (Freezes when you star a game)

who put out the cios_fix? is the VI mode to GC pad a setting in the loader? whats that do?

Well if you read the thread from like page 70-up its been around since then it was Not Created by Wiigator but by ppc_gba

EDIT: Changing to to gc pad lets you play games it will just black sreen if you dont And I think if you search the forums you will find a link to a loader that has that option disabled so you wont have to go through that everytime

EDIT: As Djtaz said follow the links in his sigs it couldnt be easier

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
toasterhead219 said:

Guys - i have all this in my Sig file and in the HOW TO.

Download the files on the zip and follow the instructions and you will have the best setup there is at the moment.

latest and best files are all in the with a simple easy setup option - also take a peek at the issues and answers thread for any problems

toasterhead219

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rcolon85 said:
toasterhead219 said:
Rcolon85 said:
toasterhead219 said:

Well if you read the thread from like page 70-up its been around since then it was Not Created by Wiigator but by ppc_gba

All right, i'll give it a shot in a few. thanks a bunch

should somebody just start a wiki with the best configurations and the status of .3?

EDIT: djtaz, oh i didn't know u've been keeping that updated. should have read ur sig. thanks. so its cios_fix for the ios and boot_hook.dol from the homebrew launcher?

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
JPH said:
OK, I'm getting sick of this.
Next person to go off-topic will be suspended. This time I'm not kidding.

DISCUSS the Backup Launcher - do not discuss someones forum post count, whether they're a noob or not, or any other off-topic chat you can think of.
I know it's getting pretty crazy. I mean I am trying to read through all of the pages as not to miss any info and to not have to ask questions already answered but instead I just went through like 5 pages of insults and details of personal lives. Guy I know it's annoying to hear but it will be released when it is finished.

So will there be a new cIOS released with the new loader? I don't even have the patched/fixed one yet, I'm still on Waninkoko's cIOS. I can just uninstall the wad with the wadmanager like any other wad right?
Also for the fix do I install it over the old version or remove the old version and install the fix?

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there is a big and very extensive faq about the loader and the best configuration. you can find the faq in my sig.

and the status of .3 is it not out. this are the main achievements:

Gaisuto said:
*Load time problems apparently fixed.
*Stuttering FMVs apparently fixed.
*Wifi works.
*DVDX apparently not needed anymore.
*No longer need to patch ISOs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol