Hacking backup launcher .3 Star wars force unleashed disk error

maggotpez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello im getting a disk rear error keeps saying to eject the game turn off the wii ive tried forcing NTSC and change controller to wii and GC with no luck any ideas?

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Try 2.4x speed... I had issues with this as well when I burned it MAX... I am thinking the games that access the drive alot need to be burned slower.. but that is only my opinion and I have burned well over 300 wii iso's... and if I had that kind of issue... I just slowed the burn speed down and then it worked flawlessly... Seems like everyone has their opinion on this though...

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
ive burned loads at 2.4x... only then did i realise that 2.4x isnt supported by DVD-R's. meh. they work.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upgrade to gamma.
laugh.gif

drdoombot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Backup Loader 0.3 Gamma on a 3.2U firmware and I'm getting the same problem as OP; burned the FATAL version at 2x on HP DVD-R (which has worked perfectly on the other 5 or so games I've tried). Both attempts give me a disc read error.

Would burning at 1x make the difference? 4x?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You need the Gamma cIOS. I'm almost sure you use the beta cIOS, but why should anybody using the beta cIOS tell he is using Gamma, doesn't make sense. Seriously the game is working with Gamma and wasn't working with beta.

drdoombot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thanks for the help. I could not figure out what was wrong and for some reason I thought I was running Gamma when in fact it was Beta...

Thanks so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny