DVBisOK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi,

can someone tell me to change the size of Backpic from the Dashboard manual? I know all the stuff "take a *.ash or *.brlyt from another one", but i want to know how i can do this by myself. I look on other *.brlyt with benzin and hexeditors, but i didn`t find the values to use a Picture in the dashboard!

Can someone help me please?

DVBisOK

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
i think he means the message board background. if youve done any editing, you would know that the tpl's size is 8x456 i think, and then it just tiles that, so you cant put a big picture. we at softmii have brlyts in themes that you can use that will already do that, but if you want, i would compile benzin and use that on the messageboard background brlyt. i dont remember what its called, but i know its in board.ash

DVBisOK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sorry, my mistake!!!
you right axe97, i mean the message board background.
I compiled the my_IplTop_c.brlyt with benzin and didn`t find the size for the my_BackPic!!
Tell me the place where i find the size for the picture and i`m happy!!!

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
if you still need help, pm me, and i guess i can help you. i will need the my_IplTop_c.brlyt, as i dont have it with me and im too busy to do that

Jizmo09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use the board.ash file from an existing theme that has a full sceen message board pic. Use the my_IplTop_c.brlyt file from it to give you the full screen my_backpic_a.tpl capability. With that brlyt file you can use a 544x408 image as my_backpic_a.tpl

If you need further clarification you can ask in #softmii on EFNET irc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1