Background not showing in NFLib

Project68K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made various threads over the past week or two, as I try to work more on my NDS homebrew game. However, there is a new issue that has popped up that seems extremely weird. I am trying to do some tests so that some ideas can be implemented in another project. It involes showing a background, however, when compiling, it does not seem to show anything, just a black screen. The weird part is that if I run the aforementioned project that I am also working on, it runs perfectly fine, but nothing else other than that. This has happened on both Windows, and Linux, and I am using VSCode.

Any suggestions as to what could be the idea?

Attachments

• fadeInOut.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 24

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Indeed weird result, it seems that nflib.a is the issue, try to recompile or use this one.
and with this one i didn't have to add NF_DefineTextColor();,NF_SetTextColor(); to make it work in your previous project.

Attachments

• libnflib.7z
    121.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by plasturion,

Project68K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed weird result, it seems that nflib.a is the issue, try to recompile or use this one.
and with this one i didn't have to add NF_DefineTextColor();,NF_SetTextColor(); to make it work in your previous project.
It worked! Thank you very much! Where did you find that file though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass