GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hello all trying to hack a system for my nephew using the guide but the site is down and i cant for the life of me find a good resource for updating a new 3ds from menuhax to b9s or a new 3ds on 11.5 to b9s. Sorry to make such a post but im absolutely lost. Thank you

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
2zo9aph.png

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK thanks im giving up then nothing i can do when my connection to every other published site works flawlessly atleast the cached version is impossible for me to navigate but exists
have you tried things like clearing temp files and cache for it? What about trying to disable firewall temporarily to see if you can access the site that way?

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the picture it looks like you're using Ethernet. Try unplugging the cable and plugging it back in again. Sometimes that helps me when my internet's being weird.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That type of error has nothing to do with the site, it's a problem with your client. My school's web security always blocks blacklisted sites under http:// and the connection is reset under https://, so try rebooting your internet system, or disabling firewall, etc.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Deleted member 361703,

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!

I did have one more question should i just update all consoles to 11.6 and use ntr since i have a supercard? rather not mess around with soundhax unless its faster
What version is your 3DS on? If =<11.3 don't update it incase you have a a problem with NTRBoot, not sure if Supercard is compatible. And yes, Soundhax is faster, at least for the average person using SafeB9SInstaller.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately through a freak accident my n3ds got updated to 11.6 so i have a b9s system here and i plan to get sudoku but i need two magnet links i cant download either by adding them to bittorrent
DSiWare_usa_sudokuhax_injection.zip
2.54-0_11.4_NEW.firm

other than that so far so good thank god one system was on a9lh it can save the others lol

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
remove the https://web.archive.org/web/20171106151355/ parts off the links then past them into your client
thankfully i found it elsewhere but now it says on system transfer that some software and data will be unusable if i perform the transfer because i stupidly bought sudoku on the target system...anyway to get rid of the purchase so i can transfer?>

Last edited by Deleted member 361703,

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just transfer, you won't be able to use any games purchased on the target console unless you sign into the NNID again after
Just want to share my experience if both the target system and source have bought sudoku legit you have to go on the target system and delete the eshop account or else it will delete the game on both systems and render it unusable.

Just need to get fbi installed Thanks everyone for the help

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just want to share my experience if both the target system and source have bought sudoku legit you have to go on the target system and delete the eshop account or else it will delete the game on both systems and render it unusable.

Just need to get fbi installed Thanks everyone for the help
That will also permanently delete all purchases on the target console AFAIK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou