Hacking B*tching about cMios

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really appreciate all of the work with cMios and the Gamecube loader but seriously, am i going to have to create a new save file for all of my games with EVERY cMios release??? it's starting to get a bit annoying
frown.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
LightyKD said:
I really appreciate all of the work with cMios and the Gamecube loader but seriously, am i going to have to create a new save file for all of my games with EVERY cMios release??? it's starting to get a bit annoying
frown.gif
I wonder !!!! if you guys played all Wii games already and worrying about playing GCs and saves as well , WoW that's impressive
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
BL4Z3D247 said:
BIG MOE said:
Tichinde925 said:
Simple Solution: Modchip

6X Speed is where its at.
that is correct , but don't forget that modchip coasts money and now they want all for freeeeeeeeeee
wink.gif
someone saw Bedtime Storiessss!!!
smile.gif
lol
not yet but I heard it's coming soon to the theaters near you
wink.gif

Takenover83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first Wii, I installed a Argon. Pain in the ass. I will not install another chip in the wii until its plug and play, and cheap.

I had to get a specific soldering iron, soldier, the modchip, shipping, etc.... You can't beat the softmods price and ease of use
smile.gif

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is why I'm glad that the only games I play with the backup loaders are ones where I already have a save file on.

Pre rev03, just had to use single discs or patch the MIOS for multi. On rev03, there wasn't a need for the patch at all.
smile.gif

Besides, I think the only 'big' thing that rev03 brings is being able to load through the disc channel because rev01 and rev02 had problems loading multidisc games and rev03 fixes that.
tongue.gif

the mario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a problem with Waninkoko's rev03 (and I assume any of his future releases). WiiGator's makes a separate save file that could only be read by his MIOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter