Axiom Verge PC randomly exits...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Metoroid0, May 25, 2015.

1. Metoroid0
    OP

Metoroid0 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 2, 2012
    United States
    K-2L
    Hi guys
    I Downloaded Axiom verge on my PC. The game is great, i love it and it reminds me of metroid that is nowhere to be seen.

Anyway, i got this problem and i dont know if you have same problem as i do and how did you fixed it?

When i play the game in full screen after minute or two it exits randomly..i mean it minimise it self randomly..its annoying especially when i play it on my secundary monitor that is TV and had to get up every 2 minutes to maximize it again. Its the most annoying thing so far.

If you have solution please share it with me. :gba:

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    If the game has an option for windowed fullscreen/borderless window try that.
    If not, use this: http://westechsolutions.net/sites/WindowedBorderlessGaming/
    Something on your PC is stealing focus from the game, and that will cause normal fullscreen to minimize. Windowed fullscreen won't minimize though.

3. Metoroid0
    OP

Metoroid0 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 2, 2012
    United States
    K-2L

No, still the same even with that program. This happenes only with this game and its super annoying.

Edit: i managed to record what pops out that minimizes my Axiom Verge window. It shows for a breef moment but i recorded it with fraps and screen shot it...

It said: "Interactive Ser..." now thats breef moment

[​IMG]