Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bergunzo, Nov 4, 2008.

Nov 4, 2008

Avatar into the inferno help by Bergunzo at 6:52 PM (1,857 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Bergunzo
    OP

Member Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    I'm stuck at level 3.2 where you go to the temple of fire with Aang and Zubo(?). In the spot where you gotta fire three torches that are located like this:

.......O...........O

O

(O = torch)
    But the problem is that you can fire only a straight line of fire.(no curve)

Thanks

2. Bergunzo
    OP

Italy
    Nevermind I figured it out, you can deviate the line of fire with a tornado by Aang

3. GCM

Newcomer GCM Member

Canada
    Somewhat off topic question but is this a good game?

From the problem you described it sounds interesting.

For instance one of my absolute favorite games is Phantom Hourglass and that's because it had puzzles you'd have to solve using the tools given (boomerang, arrow, hookshot etc.,) and that was just awesome. (The sense of self satisfaction when figuring out you can bounce an arrow off of a hook line thing is awesome)

But yeah is this game anything like that?

4. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    @GCM: Yes, its something like phantom hourglass, where you control everything with the stylus. Different characters have different special abilities, and the game has a little puzzle in it, so if you enjoyed phantom hourglass, try this game. [​IMG]

5. Bergunzo
    OP

Italy
    In this game there's a lot of puzzle but the fighting section is a bit boring (altough it's funny to hit the enemies with a ball of fire controlled with the stilus)

6. ctkxtreme

Member ctkxtreme GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How do you defeat Hama? Katara can't bloodbend on her and I tried aiming Aang's tornadoes at her and the cage.