Avalon Code US ver

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by aranwarez, Mar 24, 2009.

Mar 24, 2009

Avalon Code US ver by aranwarez at 3:32 PM (1,261 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. aranwarez
    OP

Newcomer aranwarez Member

Nepal
    At the beginning of the game i could save the game and load it to. But, After playing awhile i could save it. But after I restart the game by turning it off and on, it says the game save is corrupted and it erases the game save and i had to start a new game. So, I started again. Then the same thing happened again again.. Before i thought the game save was corrupt because i turned on the AR Cheat Code. But later when i started with new game without cheat code i still get the corrupt save game. Sometime at the beginning of the game. The save works fine. But after playing a while the save file is corrupted... Can anyone help??

2. aranwarez
    OP

Newcomer aranwarez Member

Nepal
    Is it only me having this trouble? I figured out that at the beginning of the game the save works fine. But, after playing about 1/2 hour saving would corrupt after i reboot.

I'm sorry, if this is double post but it seems there isn't any reply to this thread.. This won't happen again...

3. moshimochi

Newcomer moshimochi Newbie

United States
    I've been getting this problem too and I've already tried converting the save file into 1mb, but still no dice.

4. keyjin

Newcomer keyjin Member

Australia
    have you tried getting a clean rom?

5. dnniwa485

Member dnniwa485 GBAtemp Fan

i got my save file more than 6months on my SD card.. and works fine though... not corrupted or any bs

maybe you SD card is kinda crappy or check your card if it is fake or not.