available titles for e-shop

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by powerangah, Jul 28, 2012.

1. powerangah
    OP

powerangah Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2012
    Malaysia
    Hello there fellow gbatempers, I just got a 32 gb card for my 3ds (which I'm selling to my brothers to get the XL) because I heard we can now buy retail games on the e-shop, I heard nmsb2 would be the first, but I'm not a fan of mario. I regretted buying Kid Icarus just how I regretted buying Resident Evil: Revelations, (both because of the hype) and now I'm selling both to get enough e-shop funds around $40? All ranting done, I'm wondering if anyone know what titles are going to be available on the e-shop? I'm planning to get KH 3D, I have always been a fan. Any of you would know if KH3D will be getting to the eshop? Thanks!

tl;dr version
    Will KH3D be on the eshop and does anyone know games will be releasing on the eshop.

2. 10_0ARMY

10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    Wouldn't you like to know
    I think NSMB2 is the first full length game on the e-shop, but there are loads of demos, and the essentials sticky seems like a good place to look for great e-shop content.

3. Clarky

Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Kingdom Hearts as far as I know won't go on the eshop..I think the license SE has with Disney goes prevents them from digitally distributing KH games like BBS. From New Mario Bros 2 onwards at least all 1st party titles should be on the eshop, the rest I guess is up for the publishers to decide

4. powerangah
    OP

powerangah Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2012
    Malaysia
    Aww man, that sucks ass.

5. beta4attack

beta4attack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 16, 2011
    The world that never was
    Actually, it was on the list of upcoming digital downloads a month ago or something.

6. powerangah
    OP

powerangah Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2012
    Malaysia
    Whut? Seriously? Mang, I hope you're right. :D

7. beta4attack

beta4attack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 16, 2011
    The world that never was
    I checked again and I think it was a mistake:
    http://kh13.com/news...lease-on-eshop/
    or
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/13/3ds-digital-releases-to-include-epic-mickey-scribblenauts-unlim/