Hacking Autoplugin not working

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I’ve gotten everything to work on my Vita so I’d like to think I know somewhat on how to do this. But on my PSTV I can’t get autoplugin to work properly. Just about any plugin I install they don’t work. I think the only one I’ve gotten to work is mounting my ux0 as usb. I think I just need to start all over. Or anyone know how to fix autoplugin?

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
have you deleted the tai folder from ux0?

if you haven't the vita will load that config file from ux0 before ur0; ignoring the plugins you have installed on ur0

if that's not the issue post your config.txt file from ur0/tai please

Last edited by Vinceherman,

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you deleted the tai folder from ux0?

if you haven't the vita will load that config file from ux0 before ur0; ignoring the plugins you have installed on ur0

if that's not the issue post your config.txt file from ur0/tai please
Yeah was the first thing I did. Still doesn’t work. I’m finding it weird cuz when I install a plugin I go to config.txt and notice it installs the line to the bottom of the page instead of towards the top. Maybe that’s why none of my plugins are working. Anyone know how to restart using the autoplugin app?

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow finally figured it out. It was usbmc. Cuz I switched my ux0 to usb. Once I removed the usb and went back to the original ux0 everything worked. Now to figure out why the switch failed in the first place lol

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here hehhe
During this process I had to go into recovery mode a few times. Now my PSTV and controller are glitchy. Like my PSTV has frozen at the home screen twice already and on my controller I’ll press down and does nothing so I press again and then it jumps down 2-3 times. You think rebuild database will help solve these issues?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf