Homebrew Automatically boot using Mocha?

hiberto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the Homebrew Launcher a couple years ago using Haxchi and buying a game in the eshop to use to launch Homebrew Launcher from the main menu. I just recently started using my Wii U again, but I don't see a Haxchi icon on any of my home screens and I can launch the Homebrew Launcher just by clicking the icon and don't need to run Mocha first. I have Wii U games installed on a USB drive that I can launch from my Wii U main menu by clicking on the icons. I have downloaded non-legit DLC for these games using Wii USB helper, and if I go into the Homebrew Launcher and run Mocha, go back to the Wii U main menu and run a game and the non-legit DLC loads with no problem. Is there way I can have it so that I don't have to first run Mocha every time I turn on my Wii U so I can use the non-legit DLC? I'd like to just be able to run games with DLC from the main menu with their non-legit DLC installed on the USB drive without having to go into the Homebrew Launcher and then run Mocha first. I have been reading about CBHC but it confuses me because it seems like I need an icon for Haxchi on my main menu or the eshop game that I used to install the Homebrew Launcher, and I have neither. Thank you for your help!

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into your system settings, data management, copy/move/delete data, and system memory you should see Haxchi there or at least your downloaded ds game.

If you really don't have the ds any more you could re-download it for free. You sure you didn't move it over to a different screen?

hiberto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into your system settings, data management, copy/move/delete data, and system memory you should see Haxchi there or at least your downloaded ds game.

If you really don't have the ds any more you could re-download it for free. You sure you didn't move it over to a different screen?

No I only have the Homebrew Launcher in my system data. I don't have the ds game on any of the screens which is strange because I don't remember deleting it, and some said you would brick if you deleted your ds game. I do have Haxchi in the Homebrew Launcher though.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I only have the Homebrew Launcher in my system data. I don't have the ds game on any of the screens which is strange because I don't remember deleting it, and some said you would brick if you deleted your ds game. I do have Haxchi in the Homebrew Launcher though.
If you had Haxchi up and running once before, then you can probably redownload that DS game from the eShop for free.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deleting it would only brick if you had cbhc installed already, which you don't. You can connect your Wii U online and it won't do anything like a ban, log in and re-download the game would be my advice.

hiberto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deleting it would only brick if you had cbhc installed already, which you don't. You can connect your Wii U online and it won't do anything like a ban, log in and re-download the game would be my advice.

ohh ok gotcha. I think I may have replaced the ds game with a Homebrew Launcher icon or something? I went on the eshop and it appears that I can't download Brain Age again. hmmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night