Hacking Autoinjectuwad behaviour

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have three PCs that I have access to on which I tried to use Autoinjectuwad (and injectuwad command line):

- PC1: Autoinjectuwad works, but when I try to install a wad with injected dol I get a tmd-error
- PC2: Doesn't work at all, says injectuwad cannot be exceuted
- PC3: Works perfectly

All Autoinjectuwad folders on all three PCs are the exact same. Any idea why it doesn't work on the first two PCs?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try reinstalling OS? Ouch. I'd just use PC3.
laugh.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Try reinstalling OS? Ouch. I'd just use PC3.
lol, yeah spacejump, you deffo will need to clean your system, that's causing a problem somewhere maybe in registry, system 32 or somewhere, reinstall..
Try it on one of your "not working" PC's and report back and tell either DJDynamite123 is a complete Noob or he was correct!
wink2.gif

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since I've done anything with my Auto Injectuwad Injector program, but creffca and I pinpointed the issue down to the cpu. The packer used in Injectuwad Injector that creffca put together, has problems when used with certain cpu's. I know it sounds weird, but that's what was happening. Although I don't remember everything too well, since I stopped working on it since like May. You can look at the official Auto Injectuwad Injector thread, but mind you it was later in the thread when v3 was released.

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nightstalker said:
It's been a while since I've done anything with my Auto Injectuwad Injector program, but creffca and I pinpointed the issue down to the cpu. The packer used in Injectuwad Injector that creffca put together, has problems when used with certain cpu's. I know it sounds weird, but that's what was happening. Although I don't remember everything too well, since I stopped working on it since like May. You can look at the official Auto Injectuwad Injector thread, but mind you it was later in the thread when v3 was released.

That could make sense. The not working PC has an AMD CPU. Maybe it only works on Intel. Is there any way to fix it? Are there alternatives available.

djdynamite123You done what i said Spacejump? also GXG doesn't code dump, you must have had the folder named wrong, or dol wasn't named boot.dol

If you don't name the path or the boot.dol right, you won't get a code dump but a nice message that tells you that the path is incorrect. I know cause I coded it
wink.gif
It's like that with all my Forwarders.
Maybe my gxgeo files are corrupted. I will recopy them and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay