preview:
previewv3cb7.jpg

v3 CHANGES:
-Genesis mode added (non-interleaved)
-Injectuwad no longer needs WadTool/BannerTool
-Injectuwad uses new wad packer/unpacker
-New output .wad name
-New visual improvements to Auto Injectuwad Injector

Me and creffca are still working together to give you guys the best Wii Rom Injector ever!
Can inject into NES, SNES, N64,Genesis, and Turbo Gfx 16 VC titles automatically!

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?0w1xkxvgia4

Instructions: Have everything in the same folder. After clicking start let the program do it's thing and don't use your mouse or keyboard.

Requirements:
-common-key.bin in the same folder.
-VB runtime files, if you don't have them already: http://www.singlechips.com/download/vbrun60sp6.exe
-.net runtime files, if you don't have them already: http://faux.uwcs.co.uk/vcredist/vcredist_x86.exe

wheepenpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it with Earthbound/dkc2/ntsc/region1 and it still hangs at a black screen after the classic controller message lol... oh well...

EDIT: Well, turns out it was just a bad rom haha... great program guys!
happy.gif

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing, tried with Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy III, both of which I know work by some means of injection, but this ain't it, because it hangs after the classic controller scheme. I'd give up on these guys, fellas, until they know what they're doing. I'm done trying to get things to work on software that doesn't do what its "Supposed" to do.

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It kinda freaks out when it goes into the WadTool.exe part, it types in a bunch of garble for the file name, which ends up not being the correct file, then after I guide it to the correct file, it extracts the .des files to the desktop. But after I guided it and pasted the .des files in the right folder, then entered the name for the game in 00000000.app and saved, it worked fine.
Earthbound Zero gO~!

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mooshywooshy said:
It kinda freaks out when it goes into the WadTool.exe part, it types in a bunch of garble for the file name, which ends up not being the correct file, then after I guide it to the correct file, it extracts the .des files to the desktop. But after I guided it and pasted the .des files in the right folder, then entered the name for the game in 00000000.app and saved, it worked fine.
Earthbound Zero gO~!

Lemme guess, it hangs upon load when you try to play it

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have not used the auto but the Injectuwadv2.3 worked great for me
all snes I have tried also tg16 I ahve tried
I have not tried ff3 or mana but I might now jsut to see if it works

sweat NES!!!! great update

be great if peeps can fig out gen and sms

ZOMBIEPOSESSOR
ok tried with 2.3
ff2 injected into BOF2 works great
ff3 into dkc2 works great
mana works great in dkc2

oligore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
death69inc said:
have not used the auto but the Injectuwadv2.3 worked great for me
all snes I have tried also tg16 I ahve tried
I have not tried ff3 or mana but I might now jsut to see if it works

sweat NES!!!! great update

bad place to upload it
frown.gif

maybe someone will upload it elsewhere
It doesn't have to be used illicitly. It could be a rom someone created themselves
tongue.gif
Is it any worse than normal emulation

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oligore said:
It doesn't have to be used illicitly. It could be a rom someone created themselves
tongue.gif
Is it any worse than normal emulation

lost me on that one not sure what my post has to do with your comment sorry mate

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway you can include an option for blank channel banners? dont really need all the dk2 banners
etc

BTW your tool makes this so much easier to mess with
do not need to open hex editor and this file and that file sha this do that ....this is much easier

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
Mooshywooshy said:
Earthbound Zero gO~!

Lemme guess, it hangs upon load when you try to play it

Naw it's workin fine
ohmy.gif
I looove me some Earthbound! Never beat zero before so its so great to experience it on Wii xD

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wheepenpen said:
Just tried it with Earthbound/dkc2/ntsc/region1 and it still hangs at a black screen after the classic controller message lol... oh well...
QUOTE(ZombiePosessor @ May 7 2008, 03:15 AM) Same thing, tried with Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy III, both of which I know work by some means of injection, but this ain't it, because it hangs after the classic controller scheme. I'd give up on these guys, fellas, until they know what they're doing. I'm done trying to get things to work on software that doesn't do what its "Supposed" to do.
Try injecting manually and I'm sure you'll get the same result. I doubt it's our program if the channel is installing. Somehow you have a bad rom or wad I presume.

You sure both roms and wads are same region?

Plenty of people have used our program and it worked perfectly. I get pm's with people thanking me everyday. So, think next time before bad mouthing our program.

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mooshywooshy said:
Earthbound Zero gO~!
You need to have WadTool in the same folder as everything else. Try having everything in a folder on your C:\ drive instead of your desktop.

It uses the application path automatically. I presume having everything on the desktop would screw it up. Are you using v2.4?

thepspgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just one question to all youm popele injexting into SNES games, if you have the twilight hack running so you can install all of these games, who dont you just use an emulator for all your snes needs, im using SNES9XS and all the games that i have seen that are being injected are working fine without all of the hastle of injecting into other VC titles

i can understand N64 games and TG16 ETC, but snes games work already

just a statement

creffca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
death69inc said:

I have located and extracted the ROM data for genesis games. My first attempt at injecting failed, but I'm going to attempt another technique that will hopefully have better results.

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too, would like a black screen if possible. I know the only bad part about that is you cant transfer the channel to a SD card, but a wad with the dkc2 banner can. I dont mind that though. and when I did use the injectuwad (first release, havnt tried since) I also got black screen after classic controller screen. I used the roms with a (!) on them which should mean theyre good, but I renamed them. Maybe I wont rename them and see what happens with this release. Im rambling... THANKS!

wheepenpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:

Plenty of people have used our program and it worked perfectly. I get pm's with people thanking me everyday. So, think next time before bad mouthing our program.

I checked the dkc2 wad by actually installing that by itself and it worked, and yea the Earthbound rom is ntsc. I wasn't trying to badmouth your program, sorry if it sounded like it.

EDIT: OK so i'm trying to work out what the problem is... if i inject Earthbound into a working copy of Chrono Trigger/dkc2.wad that i got elsewhere, would that theoretically work?

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
Try injecting manually and I'm sure you'll get the same result. I doubt it's our program if the channel is installing. Somehow you have a bad rom or wad I presume.

I have a No-Intro SNES rom of Final Fantasy III and Secret of Mana, both NTSC, I have used DKC2 wad, NTSC, I know that my ROMs and WADs aren't the problem, and I've tried using this program thru GUI and command line only, and every ROM I have injected, always hangs at the classic controller screen. I don't mean to be badmouthing you or your program, you're trying something no one has. But also tho, a lot of people are having the SAME problem as me. I know what I'm doing, I'm not stupid, I just can't get anything to go past classic controller screen. Do you have any advice for me then, Nightstalker? Help me out, prove to me that I'm wrong and show me how to get your program to produce the results it should.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for multiple post but

all n64 games i tried with this is always stuck at the classic controller

(just adding up to the list of people who are having the same problem as zombieposessor)

creffca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
Nightstalker said:

I have a No-Intro SNES rom of Final Fantasy III and Secret of Mana, both NTSC, I have used DKC2 wad, NTSC, I know that my ROMs and WADs aren't the problem, and I've tried using this program thru GUI and command line only, and every ROM I have injected, always hangs at the classic controller screen. I don't mean to be badmouthing you or your program, you're trying something no one has. But also tho, a lot of people are having the SAME problem as me. I know what I'm doing, I'm not stupid, I just can't get anything to go past classic controller screen. Do you have any advice for me then, Nightstalker? Help me out, prove to me that I'm wrong and show me how to get your program to produce the results it should.

Yes, a lot of people do seem to have issues with the program. Its hard for us to pinpoint these issues since we can't reproduce them on our systems. But to address your specific issue, are you sure your ROMS contain the 0x200 len snes header? Also, try injecting manually (the info on howto is scattered around).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: