OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lum Arc
HM Run Fac
Heros of Mana
Taking forever. I have been waiting for them all day. I have Madden 08 dld and its fun but what is taking the RPGs so long?

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
In complete honesty, I usually hate the "where are teh dumps?!!" posts... But I completely sympathise with this one. Two of my most anticipated games in recent memory!!! Why does the garbage always get dumped early...

I just want to try before I buy em from overseas... Stupid PAL region... *grumbles under breath about something unclear*

DSGRIM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im totally going to purchase these titles but im cashless till the end of the month.

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In complete honesty, I usually hate the "where are teh dumps?!!" posts... But I completely sympathise with this one. Two of my most anticipated games in recent memory!!! Why does the garbage always get dumped early...

I just want to try before I buy em from overseas... Stupid PAL region... *grumbles under breath about something unclear*

Makes you think... do these games realy get bought or borrowed first?

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Makes you think... do these games realy get bought or borrowed first?

Or sometimes not at all...
wink.gif

angelotax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah this post is absolutely pointeles, but, damn, this time i have to agree.
Origami, Football, Flowers, PetAliens and a bounch of stupid kids in a ridiculolus gamecover that makes me seriously want to use a superheadbuttjutsu to crack my monitor! It seems like a joke.
Trash get always dumped earlier, this sux bad.
This post is definately the wall of complain.
But let's take it easy. Rune Factory and Luminous Arc .. PLZZzz !!!
Ahhh.. ! I feel mutch better now.

Ph1l0z0ph3r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same I've been waiting all day. And got sick of the last releases. Im stuck on lvl 2 on Glory Days 2, Madden 08 for DS is horrible, and i just died in Megaman Leo and hadn't save it in a while so im ready for some new releases.

DSGRIM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trash gets dumped first because they have small cart sizes (usually 15mb and under)

tipsy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Why do people always complain?
Who cares if it's been a day, or a month, or a year?
You're getting it for free and people out there take money and time to actually buy the game for your and use all that hardware to get it onto the web to share with everyone.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, look. We know we're getting the games for free. That much is painfully obvious. That doesn't mean people are going to be perfectly ok waiting for them. Free or not, we're still waiting for something that could have very well already been released. There is still that impatient feeling of "oh man, c'mon, when are we going to get it?".

Plus, we see you damn "don't complain, it's free" people every friggin' time. You're not changing anyone's mind, and frankly, nobody is listening to you anyway. I'm going to buy Harvest Moon and Children of Mana anyway, but I have to wait until friday (payday). So any earlier I can play is awesome.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why do people always complain?
Who cares if it's been a day, or a month, or a year?
You're getting it for free and people out there take money and time to actually buy the game for your and use all that hardware to get it onto the web to share with everyone.
I have to agree with that. It's not like you guys are paying for those games, yet you're still complaining. Just play something else. I'm sure you haven't beat every single game ever made. Why don't you just play some older titles ? Or something on an other platform...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU