Audio Streaming GC Games... any solution?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Bonny, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Bonny
    OP

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    I'am currently trying to run Wave Race Blue Storm on my Wii with USB Loader GX. I know this games has issues (Audio Streaming. No music during play.), when you run it with Dios Mios. I read that it dosen't help to run it via Nintendont, cause Nintendont also dosen't support Audio Streaming.

The last loading method in USB Loader GX is Devolution. Can Devolution do the job? But as much as i know it supports AP, so i need the original disc. I want to run the USA Version of the game, and only have a japanese original disc, will this work?

Is there any way to get Wave Race working with music?

2. Clarky

Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Unfortunately if you want to run the us version of wave race you will need a us disc of it for devolution. As far as playing it with audio on the Wii and USB loading it is the only way

3. Bonny
    OP

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    Good to know, Thanks. At least it works. I can play it without the music.

4. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    Why is audio streaming so difficult to implement on the Wii? I've never actually seen an explanation for it.

gburgue and HNKii like this.
  5. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Supposedly this will be a feature that will be possible to implement in a future build of Nintendont. So while it doesn't yet have this working it should hopefully at some point in the future (same goes for bluetooth controllers like the Wiimote and the Wii U Pro Controller).

Subtle Demise likes this.