'Atomic Heart' gets launch trailer

atomic heart.png

Atomic Heart, the FPS set in an alternate post-WWII world, launches today. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

Atomic Heart features a utopian rewriting of history where humans live in harmony with their loyal and fervent robots in a fictional USSR that spearheaded a scientific and technological revolution… Well, that’s how it used to be. Shrouded experiments and the unstoppable course of technology have shattered this once utopian world of wonders and perfection. Witness the deadly consequences of innovation firsthand as Agent P-3 on a journey where you’ll encounter artificial intelligence on the brink of madness, unsightly mutants, and killer robots roaming Facility 3826. Upgrade and unleash an arsenal of cutting-edge melee and ranged weaponry, unlock abilities and combine them to tailor your unique playstyle, and survive these inescapable threats.

Whether you're a hardcore player in need of a frenzied, gore-filled challenge, or an adventurer eager to explore this unique world full of wild, gripping narratives, Atomic Heart can be molded to your ideal experience with three difficulty levels to choose from.

Atomic Heart is out now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC. Keep an eye out for our full review!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been so hype for this game. Graphics are nice and the game runs really well (PC). Dialogue and combat system in the beginning so far is a bit painful, personally.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After hearing a/b the news regarding the plot and pacing of this game not being as approachable as I had intended based on trailers and clips before this game's release, I've somewhat kind of lost interest in this game. Don't get me started w/ Calisto Protocol 🙄😒...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo