Hardware Atmosphere won't boot after update

Sheldon99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, some days ago I tried to update manually Atmosphere and Hekate (dragging the new files in the SD instead of deleting beforehand the old ones) but apparently I messed up something and now I can't enter to the EmuMMC anymore. The OFW works fine so I know it's not a brick (AutoRCM is disabled). As always I used TegraRcmGUI to inject the payload (the console is not patched obviously) and the Hekate page worked until the loading of Atmosphere, which resulted in a black screen. After that I tried to add/delete/move/switch some files (following some suggestion here and there on the Internet) but Atmosphere still don't work. Maybe I messed up even more lol. Just to clarify: before updating manually Atmosphere and Hekate files everything worked 100%. I know it's just some files missing or misplaced.

The actual question is simple: how do I rearrange my SD card files in order to make everything work again? Don't know what to do, if I have to delete everything or not. Thanks in advance, any response will be a great help. Thank you in advance!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Does anything