Atmosphère not booting

harry134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi all,

I was using Hekate and Atmosphere fine until last week. Suddenly Atmosphere won't boot anymore, neither via hekate nor directly via TegraRCM. I just get to see the Atmosphère logo really brief, after which I get a black screen. Mind that I am still able to access Hekate.
I suspect that this error might have happened when I powering off my switch and amidst its shutting down, I pulled out the micro SD card...

Anyhow I copied the content of my SD root to my PC, and after that I made I backup of my emuNand, just in case.
Now, when I did a clean install, meaning: removing everything from my SD card, partitioning the SD card, reinstalling emunand etc, everything worked fine.

Now the issue is that I lost most of my games and when importing the root of my SD back from my pc to my switch the games do not reappear! I even went as far to manually reinstall a few games, but to my horror, when starting the games up, I lost all my save files!

If someone can help me fixing atmosphère (using my exported SD files & emunand backup) that would be awesome, if not I would also be very happy if I just could get a hold of my save games.

Please help and thanks!

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
When you partitioned the SD card again did you make a partition for emummc with Hekate, TegraExplorer or another app?
If you did then you can restore your emummc with the same tool as you used to make the backup
If not, meaning you only have one partition on your SD card - fat32 or exfat (fat32 highly recommended) then you need to copy everything to your computer again, partition the card properly, copy everything back and then restore your emummc

harry134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When you partitioned the SD card again did you make a partition for emummc with Hekate, TegraExplorer or another app?
If you did then you can restore your emummc with the same tool as you used to make the backup
If not, meaning you only have one partition on your SD card - fat32 or exfat (fat32 highly recommended) then you need to copy everything to your computer again, partition the card properly, copy everything back and then restore your emummc
Yes, so I did that, but the problem is that my emummc backup seems to be faulty. Because when restoring the emummc, I get the initial error again: when trying to start atmosphere, I get a black screen...
So I get there is an error in my old emummc. But when I make a new emummc, everything works fine, except the save files... (and without the games I installed)

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game