Yonkers144

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere: 17.1
Firmware 11.0.1

All of a sudden when I inject fusee primary, I get this error code. My switch was working fine before. The last thing I did was uninstall some games that I I downloaded through tinfoil and restarted my switch and now I get this error code every time after I see the nintendo logo while injecting fusee primary.

Any idea what the issue is and how to fix.

Sd card is FAT32 btw

Sorry I'm an idiot. The error code is 2002-4464

Last edited by Yonkers144,

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The error code is in the range of error codes for corrupted data.
So Tinfoil might have messed something up or the data wasn't properly written to the SD card.
You could try to stick the SD card in a PC and see if it shows up and if it does contain all the files (check for the nintendo folder).
Or you could boot without an SD card into the OFW to see if it's related to the SD card.
If it's your SD card, then just rebuild it. Your save games are on the internal NAND memory.
If that is not the case, maybe something in the internal NAND memory is messed up.
If you have a clean Switch, then you can just go to the recovery mode and a system update will fix broken files.
I don't know how to fix that if you're banned or don't have a clean Switch.
Maybe someone else knows and there must be some topics about that here already.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere: 17.1
Firmware 11.0.1

All of a sudden when I inject fusee primary, I get this error code. My switch was working fine before. The last thing I did was uninstall some games that I I downloaded through tinfoil and restarted my switch and now I get this error code every time after I see the nintendo logo while injecting fusee primary.

Any idea what the issue is and how to fix.

Sd card is FAT32 btw

Sorry I'm an idiot. The error code is 2002-4464
That error code means save data is corrupted. Since you're using FAT32, I don't think any of your files were actually corrupted. Its more than likely that you are missing patches for your games. Those can be found here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."