TylenKiD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I recently got my Nintendo Switch fixed at a repair shop because the fan was not working. After they fixed it I tested my switch in CFW and my switch would constantly crash with the atmosphere error code 2002-3502. After some research, I figured out that it was an SD card reader issue. I went back to the repair shop and told them that they broke the sd card board while trying to replace the fan and they fixed it. After I got my switch back I tried to load up Atmosphere and I got a new error

ProgramID: 010000000000002B
Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe)

Now I can't load into CFW at all and I have no idea on how to fix it. I have read multiple forums about this issue but none of them have a conclusive answer on how to fix this issue.

here is a link to the fatal error

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I recently got my Nintendo Switch fixed at a repair shop because the fan was not working. After they fixed it I tested my switch in CFW and my switch would constantly crash with the atmosphere error code 2002-3502. After some research, I figured out that it was an SD card reader issue. I went back to the repair shop and told them that they broke the sd card board while trying to replace the fan and they fixed it. After I got my switch back I tried to load up Atmosphere and I got a new error

Now I can't load into CFW at all and I have no idea on how to fix it. I have read multiple forums about this issue but none of them have a conclusive answer on how to fix this issue.

have you formatted your sdcard and rebuilt AMS/Hekate from scratch? If your sdcard reader went bad there’s a possibility it wrote some corruption to your SDCard. I would recommend you format it using Hekate to give your Switch the best chance of running cleanly.

Zoroark5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Did you find a fix for this? I have the same problem

sirikaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had a similar issue, try using a clean install with the bare minimum plugins and without overlays, in my case the issue was caused by: sys-clk

Hope you already solved it or it helps someone with this error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag