1. sebasmeister

OP sebasmeister Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I updated my switch by mistake to 12.0. I've already installed atmosphere 0.19.0 and hekate 5.5.5, but everytime I try to launch my emunand this error shows up. I followed the nh-server github guide to updating the CFW but it won't work. Do I need to do a clean install? If so, which files do I need to save from the SD Card? error.jpg

Last edited by sebasmeister, Apr 12, 2021
  2. satanicangel

satanicangel GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    I’m not sure if this will help, but try removing your game cart before booting into CFW.

3. sebasmeister

OP sebasmeister Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I did that and the screen turns black after the switch logo. I managed to boot into atmosphere by clicking launch sysMMC instead of emuMMC (I couldn't do that before so I guess it was the game card). I guess it boots up into the sysMMC because I'm following the nh-server guide where it says "Updating emuMMC by dumping an updated firmware from your sysMMC". I followed the steps in the guide to the daybreak part and all seems to work, but when reboot and try to lunch emuMMC I get the same blackscreen as before. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

4. sebasmeister

OP sebasmeister Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    Ok I managed to fix it. I put the SD in my computer and moved all the .ini files from the bootloader folder to the ini folder and it worked, I have no idea why. I had to update to 12.0 with daybreak for the game card to work, but that's pretty much it.

satanicangel likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, firmware, update