Gaming Atelier Vita

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So I want to play a long-lasting RPG in vita, since, it's a freakin handheld, right?

I've played Atelier Totori a while back. It was nice, but too monotone to actually finish, so I've dropped it.
There is Totori on vita, but I want to play something else.
I'm thinking about Shallie, since I like pratogonists and opening a lot. Not most logical reasons, but I know nothing of the series, so gimme a break.
But also thinking about Sophie. I don't like pratogonist as much, judging by the looks alone, but if it's the latest entry, it's supposed to be the most refined game.

So, which of vita Ateliers is the most intresting plot-wise and most playable gameplay-wise? Inclusion of some yuri-fanservice would also be great to have.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hi

So im new to the Ateliar Series
meaning i havent played ANY of them

But at the recent Anime Expo, i saw this Atelier game that was used as a symbol for the convention

I cant remember what the expo was but it was really recent like 1-2 months back and it was in japan. Does anyone now which atlier game i might have seen?

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi

So im new to the Ateliar Series
meaning i havent played ANY of them

But at the recent Anime Expo, i saw this Atelier game that was used as a symbol for the convention

I cant remember what the expo was but it was really recent like 1-2 months back and it was in japan. Does anyone now which atlier game i might have seen?
either Sophie or Firis i guess.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: