Hardware Ask: replacing ps4 hdd, backup/restore

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So

So just talked about 1Gbps download speed ??? Are you serious???? Are you from earth or :o ???? I never believed if that speed exist
I think that right now, only Google Fiber offer internet with Gbps as speed (not GBps speed)
in France, there are 500Mbps minimum subscription, they can get over 1Gbps as connection speed, but there is no guarenties.
With Google Fiber, you have this guarenties that you internet speed will be over 1Gbps (meaning 1GB/8seconds)

Ethan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't have to re-download content, you can simply use the Restore function upon switching the HDD:

https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Upgrade-PS4-HDD/

Your PlayStation content is account/console-locked, not HDD-locked - it can be restored to the system without any issues once you've installed the system software onto the new HDD.
Thanks for your replay.. Now I can change my HDD without being worried :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think that right now, only Google Fiber offer internet with Gbps as speed (not GBps speed)
in France, there are 500Mbps minimum subscription, they can get over 1Gbps as connection speed, but there is no guarenties.
With Google Fiber, you have this guarenties that you internet speed will be over 1Gbps (meaning 1GB/8seconds)
Man :o 1Gbps !!! I cant feel how fantastic is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things