OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Because of the abysmal failure overwhelming success of the first Ask p1ngpong and due to Costello demanding one more episode I am back in the hotseat once again to be grilled and interrogated by the GBAtemp community.

So go ahead and tap the awesome power of my brain so you can fill yours with knowledge!

REMEMBER!

- This is not a KYT and I probably won't answer any personal questions about myself (but I will gladly answer any GBAtemp related questions)
- I probably wont answer really retarded questions so don't waste your time posting that kind of thing
- Other than gaming and GBAtemp I will gladly accept questions on any other broader subjects you might have

Episode 1: http://gbatemp.net/threads/ask-p1ngpong.364475/

QUESTIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED, THANKS!

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your address?

On a more serious note, what is your stand on the current generation of consoles and handhelds, PC included? Do you even have a preference or do you believe that the console debate is a pointless endeavor?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date, but a year to make love she wanted you to wait?

Considering how much GBAtemp has changed since you got here (let alone since it was created), are there any changes you think were for the worst? How do you think the site will change in coming years?

Reactions: cracker

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Alright let me throw in a bunch of questions! If you fail to answer even one of the questions in this post, you're fired :bortz: careful
edit: no personal question, ugh... well I guess this rules out half of my questions then

0. Are you congested?
1. What do you imagine GBAtemp will look like at the dawn of its 20th birthday (GBAtemp is 11yr old now)
2. Would you be enchanted at the idea of a GBAtemp meet up next year, say, in London, ... and would you come? I know it's a long flight from Croatia but still
3. Why has it taken so long for you to open up a bit, if ever so slightly? you have been by my side for many years now yet I barely know anything about you
4. What would be your dream job?
5. Is everything I know about you true (the little things I've learned about you over the years) or have you been bullshitting me?

I will add more questions later, right now I gotta get back to work

_Mary_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
im just curious how do u look like? are u asian? white? or black? lol how tall are u? post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you think snailface got that name because he likes to have snails on his face for "beauty" reasons?

now serious question: what do you think about gbatemp comunity? if you were in 2024 and you could read today's gbatemp threads, what would you feel? pride, or you think gbatemp forums was not that great?

sorry, my english fails a lot i hope you could understand what i mean

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Well, since I know this is a thing now...I can ask some better questions.

1. I know at some point before you mentioned playing Demon's Souls and such, have you tried Dark Souls 2 yet? If so, did you like it? If not, will you play it?
  2. The Gameboy recently had it's 25th anniversary, favorite GB games? Any particular series that started from the GB era you enjoy now?
  3. What consoles do you own at this point? Plan on getting any of the "next/current" gen consoles? If so, which one?
  4. Think the Wii U is doomed?
  5. Nin10doh is doomed.

How's your cat doing?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just realised that I joined barely 2 months after you did :O Anyway, back on topic.....

A) GBATemp
  1. How much time do you spend on GBATemp (supervising or otherwise)?
  2. How have you found the experience all these years as a staff member?
  3. What is the most difficult you and/or the staff as a whole had to make?
  4. What (changes) would you like to see on the site in the near future?
  5. Has the staff ever considered changing the site name?
  6. Would there ever be any more GBATemp collaboration items (like the GBATemp DSTwo) again in the future?
B) Gaming
  1. Thoughts on e-sports and/or professional gaming? Yay or nay? Possible industry or just another stupid fad?
  2. Thoughts on mobile gaming?
C) Others
  1. Why the sudden decision to start a KYT AskP1ng? And a video reply no less :D

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-