Ask Hop a question or questions

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn holy cow thats amazing. You sound like one of those perfect people who must have had A's in everything.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
what is your definition of sexy? I ask this on behalf of my friend in school

A lad or lady of any shape, size, or color usually classy, well dressed, and/or well groomed who wants to be seen and admired.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O_O wow thats soooo amazing. I'd ask more but I can only ask 3 per page per user. T_T ur knowledge is extraordinary

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're bored and trying to accomplish the impossible, find something else to do like play some games or go out for a drink if you're legal age.

Weapons from the Bronze age to the Dark ages and wars from the mid B.C. era to the 1500's.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhh i was kidding. maybe ill hook up with a cutesy asian girl one day when I grow older. Thats my dream
like one of those anime chicks but real. XDXD

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to get into the Harajuku fashion scene and a trip to that part of Japan is strongly recommended maybe a study abroad program in High School or College will grant you a possible chance of going there unless you are loaded then just book yourself a trip soon.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Domination

No, too stressful in the UN with all the yelling and quarreling, but running for Secretary of State would be more practical since the dog will see all sorts of diplomats and politicians from around the world on their soil, remember most cultures have a liking for animals and that alone could stop wars, ease tyranny, and provide a common ground with an opposing nation or regime improving the image of the US.

~Hadrigu1n

Men don't get periods however they can develop something similar called IMS or Irritable male syndrome which has all the symptoms except the bleeding and menstrual pains.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Humans are meant to be loving and social creatures that have sensitive emotions so if somebody does or says something hateful or cruel to another person, the affected person will feel sad, isolated, and unloved because they were denied the love and friendship required to live.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Humans are meant to be loving and social creatures that have sensitive emotions so if somebody does or says something hateful or cruel to another person, the affected person will feel sad, isolated, and unloved because they were denied the love and friendship required to live.
Uh, I'd like to object to this. Humans just adapted to being like this. Also with things like war and murder, it's proof humans aren't meant to be loving and social.

By the way I don't drink and plan on being sober for the rest of my life. Coca Cola is good enough for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM