Arrested Development

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished watching season 2 and 3 of Arrested Development on Netflix and now I remember why I loved the show. I only remember seeing a couple episodes but I remembered it was hilarious. Definitely the best comedy show ever. Gonna go back and watch season 1 because for what ever reason I started on season 2 instead of 1. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Green0scar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Agreed! this show was honestly the best of it's time and for time to come.. The world just wasn't ready for it, and thus following its cancellation... I read there's a movie in the works for 2011 that could be interesting, only hoping for the best! haha

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird. I had just finished picking it up again a week or two ago. The show is hilarious and it pains me to know it was cancelled. If that movie really is coming I hope its the best thing ever because the show is already the best thing ever. I cant count how many jokes i take for myself from that show...its too bad most of the world doesnt get them due to few people watching it.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait, what? A movie? Omg, I just came.
ohmy.gif

I'd really hope for (most of) the original staff in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...