Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody watch?
It's such a shame that it was cancelled, even though it won countless awards. Atleast we have a movie coming out next year
yaynds.gif

So yeah discuss the show here.

For those of you who don't know:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/

And you can watch it legally for free online: http://arresteddevelopment.msn.com/

Also GOB and Franklin are the most epic characters ever.
If somebody could find me a good franklin avatar I would be so very thankful
rolleyes.gif

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to watch it a long time ago, I could never follow the story though. I mostly just remembered that kid always trying to get at his cousin.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Probably one of my favorite shows of all time. GOB is funny, but I think Buster is one of my favorites.

You definitely have to watch the series from the beginning and in order to follow the character development, but its so worth it.

Also Lindsey is hot.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just...

tobias_funke.jpg

...Blue myself reading this thread.

It was a great show, 'tis a shame it was cancelled like too many other great shows. *cough* firefly *cough*

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tobias, Tobias, Tobias! Best character ever. This is definitely one of my favourite shows ever, and I absolutely cannot wait for the movie.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think i watched 1 episode of it all i remember was he was in mexico and the truck was next to the border and a whole bunch of people were jumping it.
rofl.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holaitsme said:
I think i watched 1 episode of it all i remember was he was in mexico and the truck was next to the border and a whole bunch of people were jumping it.
rofl.gif

LOL I love all the shenanigans the stair car gets them into

L

Lyuse

If you like AD you should try Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia which I think is better

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
It is the best show ever. And I'm so glad they're making a new movie for it because the series finale didn't quite cut it for me.
It wasn't very good for anybody. They were cut off at short notice, and didn't have much time to create a good end to the series. It shouldn't of ended. The story could of kept going without getting stale. I do find the numerous references about how the show is getting canceled and how it keeps telling you that you should tell your friends to watch it very funny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can you just edit the save file on a PC?