Hacking Question Arms Global Test on 4.1

Legendre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, guys! Well, as the title says, can you download and use Arms Global Test in this version?

The truth is that my NS is always in airplane mode and has not connected to the Internet since the last time upgraded (4.1) and for fear that does not download an update I have not removed the airplane mode.

Is there any way to block the update and use the EShop? Or the EShop is locked for 4.1? Thank you and greetings in advance!

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hi, guys! Well, as the title says, can you download and use Arms Global Test in this version?

The truth is that my NS is always in airplane mode and has not connected to the Internet since the last time upgraded (4.1) and for fear that does not download an update I have not removed the airplane mode.

Is there any way to block the update and use the EShop? Or the EShop is locked for 4.1? Thank you and greetings in advance!

To further elaborate you cannot use either the splatoon or arms global testfire due to them being server based and locked to online only.

Unless this round is different

Last edited by Deleted member 361703,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY