Homebrew ARM9Loader -- Technical Details and Discussion

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the payload any different?
it's function, and most of the code I wrote (besides some small user input stuff) is the same, what's different is the underlying library used to make it and some other stuff, which is what I gave bilis/b1l1s credit, it's his library I used

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AuReiNand disables writes to FIRM0 and FIRM1 if it detects that you have A9LH installed, so you should be able to update via system settings like normal. You can also create a file named installeda9lh in the rei folder to force enable that behavior.

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by 9thSage,

nfan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, thanks to @currowth for verifying this works on an n3ds that had the problem, same drill as the last one, stage0x5C000.bin and arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of the SD card, follow the instructions. Special thanks to bilis/b1l1s for his super handy arm9 library :)

Still can't get it working on my N3DS. Other version would just power off instantly and this one just hangs on a black screen and pressing buttons doesn't do anything :(

Any ideas?

currowth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still can't get it working on my N3DS. Other version would just power off instantly and this one just hangs on a black screen and pressing buttons doesn't do anything :(

Any ideas?

Try pressing A on the blank screen, and wait for it to shut down. See if you can get the splash screen to display on AUReiNAND.

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah, why is the 3ds so finicky, works on one unit but not the other... *sigh*
The new update worked fine here on my N3DS, screen init just fine.

I think the issue is large capacity micro SD cards; try again on a small micro SD card AMD as mentioned above, hitting A blindly does he job done too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi,