Hacking Arm11 Exception on both my 3DS after dsiInjection

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So last night I successfully CFW'd my new 3DS but now I am having an error which I cannot for the life of me wrap my head around. When I open BigBlueMenu and then another application during the same power-on window, it will throw an arm11 exception: prefetch abort (svcBreak). Only amazingly it is also doing it with my source 3DS in which it wasn't doing it before I did the system transfer.

firm: 11.6
luma: 9.0
boot9strap

the above applies to both 3ds

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What if you use FBI? That's the recommended app for installing cia files anyway.

I do like FBI but the fact that it has a problem installing certain DLC means that I do need BBM at least for some tasks. It is mostly bothering me because obviously something is wrong somewhere and I don't know what it is

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do like FBI but the fact that it has a problem installing certain DLC means that I do need BBM at least for some tasks. It is mostly bothering me because obviously something is wrong somewhere and I don't know what it is
I have never had trouble installing with FBI are you using the latest 2.5?

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have never had trouble installing with FBI are you using the latest 2.5?

I am yes, examples of DLC that I can't get to APPEAR with FBI include: Fire Emblem Awakening, Fates and Super Smash Bros. All DLC will both install and appear in game when installed with DevMenu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY