Hacking Question Argon nx issues hellpp

Bashy1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well... Where is the main argon bin file? Is it already on the dongle? If your dongle is just looking for "payload.bin" then it will never work as you need the argon bin file names as "payload.bin".

If argon is a UF2, then it should work. Or you should at least see something (if your gfx paths are wrong).

well theres 4 payloads so do i just choose the 1 i want to use and copy that into the dongle as payload.bin?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what cfw are you trying to boot into?
ams as apparently hats good for nsp games?

Well... Where is the main argon bin file? Is it already on the dongle? If your dongle is just looking for "payload.bin" then it will never work as you need the argon bin file names as "payload.bin".

If argon is a UF2, then it should work. Or you should at least see something (if your gfx paths are wrong).

i downloaded argon nx to the dongle but on the sd card theres 4 payloads inside the argon folder so do i just copy the 1 i want to use and rename it payload.bin ??

upload_2019-5-19_13-20-50-png.167456

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to update atmosphere on your sd card first as the one in your files is outdated, then in your argon
well theres 4 payloads so do i just choose the 1 i want to use and copy that into the dongle as payload.bin?

ams as apparently hats good for nsp games?

i downloaded argon nx to the dongle but on the sd card theres 4 payloads inside the argon folder so do i just copy the 1 i want to use and rename it payload.bin ??

upload_2019-5-19_13-20-50-png.167456
your supposed to have an argon folder in your sd card

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do this is the contects of the sd card

View attachment 167460View attachment 167460
that doesnt look like its on your sd card

in my argon folder thats on my sd card i use hekate as the example when a new updated version comes out, you have to rename file inside of the argon folder for it to work. try to boot my hekate that i use and see if it works for you.

Attachments

• hekate.zip
    77 KB · Views: 141

Bashy1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

in my argon folder thats on my sd card i use hekate as the example when a new updated version comes out, you have to rename file inside of the argon folder for it to work. try to boot my hekate that i use and see if it works for you.
can u show me a screen shot of whats on ur sd card and dongle??

i just copied ams to the dongle and renamed it payload.bin it turned on to argon but had a black screen with options to reboot and power off

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by arianadark,

Bashy1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0