smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It's fine. There are some taskbar customisation options I'm missing, but they should be re-added later.
My desktop meets all the requirements, but my laptop doesn't (2015 ASUS X555-series; no TPM and the CPU isn't supported), so I only updated the former (yes, I'm running the beta).

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Already upgraded directly from Windows 10.
Actual Build is 21H2 22000.194
Runs very smooth and fast on my Senior PC.😄

But I am no longer welcome on the Windows Insider Channel/Program.
They "kicked me out" a few Weeks ago.
And now I can not change to another Channel....I must re-install Windows 10 or 11.

But the complete Story is,my PC is over 10 Years old and have no TPM 2.0 or the other Things.
Strange,I can play actual Games with it and have enough Power for Gamevideo Capturing in HD,Videoediting,Streaming and so on.....but Microsoft do not want my PC....

So I can only hope,the Registry Hack still works on 5th October,I really like Windows 11.😊

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with you op. there were tons of bugs with windows 10 that seemed to get fixed over time, at least with my machines. minor things most of them, but there was one where my system would randomly not restart. that was my old system. it eventually worked every time, so I think it was a windows bug. another was the icons you place on an sd card or micro sd card for say the 3ds (majora's mask 3ds one) or the nds (supercard dstwo one) wouldn't display for a very long time. now, they do. my wii u pro controller adapter also wouldn't allow the screen to turn off after 10 minutes, like I have it, on the old machine. with this new computer, it does (had to unplug it on the old machine), so it may have been a windows bug (not sure). I found that the little selector on the side (something I thought of) might correct snes9x's buttons. before, I could get the normal buttons to work, but not hotkeys with the controller. I thought of trying the other button config switch, and now they work. :D

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have installed the dev channel of windows 11
everything compatible but my pc runs realllllllllllllllllllllllly slow
my assumption is because i found out virtualisation based security was enabled when i looked into the system information app

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Somehow I managed to accidentally upgrade even though I wasn't planning to for a couple years :cry:

I thought the assistant would give me some information and stuff instead of just doing it. Oh well, I'm here now.

The only issue I have is that I can't get on with the new right click context menu in file explorer, but other than that it's not massively different.

Reactions: zxr750j

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Somehow I managed to accidentally upgrade even though I wasn't planning to for a couple years :cry:

I thought the assistant would give me some information and stuff instead of just doing it. Oh well, I'm here now.

The only issue I have is that I can't get on with the new right click context menu in file explorer, but other than that it's not massively different.

This is why I've disabled fTPM in UEFI on at least my desktop where I can, because I wont be surprised to see W10 style 'accidental' upgrades.

You should be able to revert to W10 if you wish:
https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing...l-back-to-windows-10-but-you-better-be-quick/

zxr750j

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried to do my laptop but the computer says no: it's to old, I will try it on my desktop (5 years old but fast) but am a bit hesitant.. I'm thinking of buying a new laptop, maybe i'll wait till I have it.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the