Hacking Are you having trouble with Netflix?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed around various places that some people are having issues with Netflix after moving to a custom firmware. If Netflix is reverting back to the XMB on startup, just delete it and re-download it. I know, seems arbitrarily simple. Why wouldn't people figure that out? The fact is that some people out there just won't think of it.

This issue has been most noticeable with 3.55 kmeaw. A simple fix though, if you still want your Netflix. If you are paranoid that the constant connection will send Big Brother down upon you, then don't worry about it. Just go on with your Netflix free lives. (Unless you have a legit 360, a Wii that doesn't crash after quiting Netflix (like mine), an iPad, iPod, or any iDevice, or any other device that uses Netflix...seriously, they're everywhere!)

Hope this helps some folks.
happy.gif

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems with Netflix after installing Kmaew 3.55..like you said it would return back to the XMB, so deleted and re-installed and it works like a charm! thanks Raven!

btw, don't forget blu ray players have netflix too! (mine does)

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm very happy to hear that my tip was useful! I thought I'd return to this thread to find it ridiculed and turned into a joke. (This happens with quite a few of my topics, unfortunately.) Glad I was able to help!

EDIT: It seems as thought the latest history erasers take issue with Netflix, as I started getting booted to the XMB again after using one. A new download fixed it again, but I don't want to do this every time I wipe my history. I'm just going to stay offline, then play about 10 legit games before checking the store for updates on Tuesdays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1