Partly human, but I prefer PCs
smileipb2.png

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm a Mac and proud to be one...well, human in nature of course.
tongue.gif

Much easier to use, safer (like no virus worries - although it's possible to get, but I've never encountered one), and I can do stuff in like half the time I'd to in Windows.

I just use Windows in VMWare for Visual Studio and some gaming. Apart from that, it's all Mac.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
PC here, i know nothing of Mac's, apart from reading on this topic and noticing the price of them.....Jeeeez

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a PC and I sell fish!

Haha, always liked that one guy in that commercial. Anyway, Mac is for artists, and I respect that, but I'm not one. I'm a gamer, so I'll stick to muh PC.

Unless you're a Mac fag who goes around boasting about how incredible their OS is and how much Windows sucks, then I hate you.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Mac OS is what I use most... but I do have a system with Win 7... so I voted Mac... but seriously we're all PC users, unless you have a Super Computer or some other computer type that doesn't count as a "personal computer". As much as I love my Mac, I really hate the MAC vs PC thing... its quite silly.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really like Mac... At all! I played PC all my life,and Mac has always been near me when in school I would play it but not like it. (Most likely because I grew up with a PC in my house and have no idea how to use a Mac) What made me really hate them this year was them horrible Mac commercials who have to try to insult the hell out of PC because they know there not as good,kind of like Pepsi insulting Coke because they don't make as much money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp think I'm gonna buy that lol, with all the discounts on the page there that's cheap as fuck