Are you a console Guru?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by supermodchips, May 25, 2009.

May 25, 2009
  1. supermodchips
    OP

Member supermodchips GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Hello,

I do apologize if this is the wrong place to post such a thread, if it is the wrong place please let me know and I will move the thread to the appropriate place.

We are after a gaming console Guru (albeit self proclaimed). Someone who reads forums and posts on a daily basis and is up to date with all the latest gaming console info and newz. You can earn ca$h for just being the ultimate anti-noob and doing what you already do. Basically we are too busy to keep up to date with all the latest developments (especially with Wii homebrew exploding atm) and we need someone to help us. You can be located anywhere in the world, but being located in Australia, and especially Adelaide would be a huge advantage.

We may be looking for multiple 'Guru's', please contact us at admin@supermodchips.com.au if you think you fit the bill.

Again if this is not the right place to be posting this I sincerely apologize, I just wasn't sure where to post such a thread.

Regards,
    Andrew - Supermodchips.com.au
    MSN - xpunked@xpunked.com

2. nicky041192

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    help with what exaclty? gather news on homebrew or games or what?

3. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    I am not a self-proclaimed guru (too modest) but I do know quite a lot about the scene in general. Mainly the DS and Wii but I know a decent amount about the PSP and 360 as well. I just had a look at you site though and it seems to be a modding site so I am not sure if you would want me if I cannot actually solder or install modchips.
    Also I am Australian so that would proably help with the timezones.