ltlukelt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm currently looking to buy an Acekard 2i from a UK based website. I have come across these websites but they all have very little reviews:

all4consoles.co.uk
r4gift.net
fast-pc.co.uk

Does anyone have any experience of these or can offer an alternative etailer who sell genuine Acekards and are based in the UK?

Thanks.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is actually illegal for UK based retailers to sell flashcarts, I would not advise buying one from within the country. Illegal to *sell*, not to buy as far as I'm aware.

ltlukelt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
It is actually illegal for UK based retailers to sell flashcarts, I would not advise buying one from within the country. Illegal to *sell*, not to buy as far as I'm aware.

I was aware of the new law, but I don't fancy buying from Hong Kong or somewhere similar if I have to pay inport tax (unsure on this). If I have to buy from anywhere except the UK, which retailer would you say offers genuine flash carts at the most competitive prices?

Thanks.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've ordered twice from www.gamekool.com. Their prices were good and the free shipping worked nicely, about 2 weeks.
Pretty sure they are Hong Kong based, I live in the UK too and they are reliable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since