Apple Are there really no apps with hidden emulator functionality on the iOS App Store?

retrospect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like it's been years since a console emulator snuck onto the iOS App Store, but I do wonder. I don't expect anyone to post details of which apps snuck through - particularly if they are still available (shhh) - but I am curious to know if any have got past Apple's review procedure.

Physix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When submitting a new app or update to apple app store, apple employee check the whole code of your submitted app/update. So theres no way to hide something from them. Guess why theres no trash on the app store compared to google playstore.

billy18NB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When submitting a new app or update to apple app store, apple employee check the whole code of your submitted app/update. So theres no way to hide something from them. Guess why theres no trash on the app store compared to google playstore.

Yep, but sometimes their check time can last for weeks, with no reason at all.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Play Store admittedly has a lot of trash that should be removed, but so should Google services in general which they don't seem to care about improving whatsoever.

Even with that, I'm very happy with Android and couldn't ever go back to an iPhone. It feels so restrictive, limited, and with no real options. Not even SD Card support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-