Homebrew are there any cool mods/rom hacks for 3ds games?

Sotaeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure what you consider cool, my husband and I are working on a Gotta Protector mod. We are adding custom weapons,characters and effects. We also have a few game translations on GBAtemp. If we end up with enough custom content we might port it to the Switch.
unknown.png

Last edited by Sotaeko,

moetheloser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know of ctgp-7... but that's it :P

i'm looking for other interesting 3ds rom hacks or game mods. :)

CTGP-7 for MK7
  • Adds a plethora of custom tracks, characters, and a few plugins.

Vapecord for Animal Crossing New Leaf
  • Adds plugins for quality of life as well as hacks for bells and such

TR4SH for SMB 3DS and WiiU
  • Mainly gives characters silly buffs while still striving for a balanced experience

RidgeRadio for Ridge Racer 3D
  • Allows you to change the songs that play while racing

Hope that helps. I could also list a few more but these are the ones that I either played with before and enjoy or found really interesting or fun regardless of playing them. Most if not all of them should have instructions on installation I believe.

Reactions: matei2903

PaperPal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant access the links because I'm at work, but Majora's Mask 3ds restoration is the best way to play the game.
The Ocarina of Time Randomizer is incredible and nearly matches the features of the N64 randomizer.
Animal Crossing New Leaf has the Welcome Luxury hack as well, which is mostly QoL changes to remove annoyances like mosquitos.
Etrian Odyssey IV and U transparency patch, which gives you vital info for combat
Fire emblem gates, awakening and echoes have tons of mods to remove gender locks, open up relationship options, repair the stories of the weaker games, and so on.
Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Mix Edition is just expanding the game
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns True Love Edition

Reactions: matei2903

matei2903

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Not sure what you consider cool, my husband and I are working on a Gotta Protector mod. We are adding custom weapons,characters and effects. We also have a few game translations on GBAtemp. If we end up with enough custom content we might port it to the Switch.
that looks absolutely baller. looking forward to playing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag