Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Some time ago, in order to lighten the load on the servers (it was some popular release or other), older threads got scrapped. "Moved for safe keeping." Gutted like a fish. Now they are empty. Only thing that remains of them is the thread title and the number of replies it had, and that's it. You can still reply in them though, and then they get locked for necrobumping.

They were supposed to return once the noob flood had subsided, but it never happened. There's a forum archive (not available at the moment), but it doesn't overlap with the "active" base, so there's a whole bunch of threads hanging in limbo, neither here nor there, inaccessible.

My question is, are they going to be restored, either in the "active" forum or in the archive, or are they gone for good?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see them return and also I'd like the archive to come back. Would be a shame to see some of those classic Testing Area threads go especially now that the EoF is at its all time low.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you guys need to disable more stuff the site is still slow. like disable the dot?. it'll be fast for about 5 mins than it hits a wall and stop nothing will load and have to hammer the fuck out of thread to even get them to open.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
yeah i would like this, doubt it will happen though.
I wanna read all the old threads
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...