Kyoton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Method to obtain all three with the retail cart save file info:
Dump save file to computer with Rudolphs tool.
Create multiple save files, you need about two.
Load them in the flash cart, get the first 2 eggs.
Second save file get the last one.
When hatched they have you as the OT.
Trade them back to retail cart.
???
Profit!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't have to hatch em. People are just saying that because the Pokemon first appears as an egg. It hatches automatically.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lazy727 said:
If you have 2 cloned arceuses from a .pkm file, can u get 2 eggs?
No, you can get 2 Eggs/Pokemon there if you have one Arceus from a distributionevent and one Arceus caught in DPPT at the Halls of Origins.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SirCB85 said:
Well, you could always ask someone to give you his .pkm file so you can use sendpkm to give the Arceus from Halls of Origins to your HGSS, since it has to be traded from DPPT, it doesn´t matter who gave it to you, as long as its stats are legid
wink.gif

EDIT.
Well, why even bother asking, just DL it from http://www.pkmdb.com/PKM-Downloads-Generation-4
wink.gif

Just make shure it´s a partypokemon and no storage one.

Thanks for the links! Now to try it out...

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In theory, the AR should be able, as should be the homebrew apps, like Rudolphs Backup tolls, BUT as the Cart is a new one due to the IR used for connecting to the Pokewalker, some path to the eeprom is disrupted/diverted and there is just one usbdongle able to circumvent that fact right now, so unless you buy this specific dongle, you won´t be able to make any backup of your retailsave with a 100% certany (there is somewhere in the Forum a homebrew that works like 1/2 times but even the creator says it´s possibly not save
wink.gif
)

Theboynextdoor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is actually a way to get Geratina, Palkia and Dialga. Just Sent a .sav file from before you entered the ruins to your pc. Then enter the ruins and get the first, And swap the .sav file from your pc with the one with Geratina. Do this again for the Dialga, and than when you've got the third you simply trade the pokemon form the .sav files form your pc to your "final" sav

But since i deleted my .sav file from diamond, does anyone have one for me , one where i can catch Uxie, mesprit, azelf, arceus, cresillia, heatran, Regigigas and darkray??? (arceus and darkray via pokesav)

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Theboynextdoor said:
There is actually a way to get Geratina, Palkia and Dialga. Just Sent a .sav file from before you entered the ruins to your pc. Then enter the ruins and get the first, And swap the .sav file from your pc with the one with Geratina. Do this again for the Dialga, and than when you've got the third you simply trade the pokemon form the .sav files form your pc to your "final" sav

But since i deleted my .sav file from diamond, does anyone have one for me , one where i can catch Uxie, mesprit, azelf, arceus, cresillia, heatran, Regigigas and darkray??? (arceus and darkray via pokesav)

I can give you mine from Pearl

Now I'm playing a retail SS, and already transferred via sendpkm 3 Arceus (Self Caught via Azure Flute, [TRU], [Michina]), and will see if I can get all three legendaries with it
rolleyes.gif

Edit : no I can't...lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped...