.arc-rebuilder (Fire Emblem If) needed

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by DJPlayer, Jul 12, 2015.

1. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    Hey Guys,

RIght now, I'm working on a Translation Patch of Fire Emblem Fates with some other guys but I want to work on a private project, too.
    At the moment, I want to add a new character for testing Purposes to the game (trying to create a Custom CHapter as DLC).
    There are some .arc-archives which contains .bch-files (which I can edit with Ohana3DS for example).
    But I'm not able to rebuild this arc-archives :/
    EveryFileExplorer from @Gericom does not recognizes this archive format.
    The Header of this File is:
    ba 6b 01 00 d4 6a 01 00 07 00 00 00 0a 00 00 00

I would upload a file for example but I guess it's not allowed.
    If you need more infos, ask me per PM or get the files from a extracted romfs.

I really want to add some custom stuff for testing purposes.

Check my problem with CTPK-Files and ETC1a4 compression here

2. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    still need help with this ._.

3. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    Could someone help me with this?
    I've tried to modify a bch.lz file (worked) but I'm not able to repack the .arc-file.
    I've tried to replace the file via Hex-Editor but the modified file is smaller than the original one.
    I've tried to replace the original file with my modified file (arc-file was smaller then) but The file does not work anymore.
    I've tried to add null-bytes to the modified file and then I replaced the original file with it. I was able to extract the file with FEAT again BUT I was not able to decompress/extract the .bch.lz which I have edited anymore.

Could someone help me to make a Repacker for this format? (EFE does not recognize this .arc-file!)

4. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    /bump

5. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015