.arc-rebuilder (Fire Emblem If) needed

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by DJPlayer, Jul 12, 2015.

1. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    Hey Guys,

RIght now, I'm working on a Translation Patch of Fire Emblem Fates with some other guys but I want to work on a private project, too.
    At the moment, I want to add a new character for testing Purposes to the game (trying to create a Custom CHapter as DLC).
    There are some .arc-archives which contains .bch-files (which I can edit with Ohana3DS for example).
    But I'm not able to rebuild this arc-archives :/
    EveryFileExplorer from @Gericom does not recognizes this archive format.
    The Header of this File is:
    ba 6b 01 00 d4 6a 01 00 07 00 00 00 0a 00 00 00

I would upload a file for example but I guess it's not allowed.
    If you need more infos, ask me per PM or get the files from a extracted romfs.

I really want to add some custom stuff for testing purposes.

Check my problem with CTPK-Files and ETC1a4 compression here

2. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    still need help with this ._.

3. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    Could someone help me with this?
    I've tried to modify a bch.lz file (worked) but I'm not able to repack the .arc-file.
    I've tried to replace the file via Hex-Editor but the modified file is smaller than the original one.
    I've tried to replace the original file with my modified file (arc-file was smaller then) but The file does not work anymore.
    I've tried to add null-bytes to the modified file and then I replaced the original file with it. I was able to extract the file with FEAT again BUT I was not able to decompress/extract the .bch.lz which I have edited anymore.

Could someone help me to make a Repacker for this format? (EFE does not recognize this .arc-file!)

4. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    /bump

5. DJPlayer
    OP

DJPlayer Banned

Banned
    May 21, 2015
    Netherlands
    /push

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice