Apple vs Samsung: Another Win for Apple?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Samsung is appealing the injunction and it seems like Google will not get involved.

wonder how much Samsung is going to have to bribe the "system" to get what they want

"oh?...you want this ban removed from your invention?...well...it seems like you're at an impasse ...how much do you feel like it's worth to you?....how much are you willing to pay for it to be...worth our while...?"
Wow, Apple fanboy? The dact of the matter is that this is how apple trys to kill the competition. Android used the notification bar like two years before apple did (why doesn't google sue them?)
iOS 6 Brings over 200 "new" features
*The do not disturb night call feature, was a direct rip from android.
*Reply with message to a call
*Safari Tab Synch, Chrome for android has been using that for at least 2 months before iOS 6 was announced.
*Way more but I've made my point.
Almost all of the core features in iOS 5 were copied from android. Point made.

Samsung also had Voice Talk by Vlingo (Voice Control) before the iPhone's Siri because it came on the Galaxy S2 which was relesed before the iPhone 4S was announced.

i'm absoultey not an apple fanboy..I dislike apple very much...what my point is that...the system we live in is corrupt..and I wouldn't put it past the powers that be that run the patent system to be "rewarded" to a certain extent for things to "get done"..especially if big companies are desperate.

whatever happens, this injunction will not be removed...with all the money the justice system got bribed by apple and the paid vacation for the judge that ruled the decision. they could care less about "justice", "samsung" and the Galaxy Nexus not looking at fucking all like the iPhone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts