Apple Mobile Device Help

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Gh0sti, Dec 24, 2010.

Dec 24, 2010

Apple Mobile Device Help by Gh0sti at 5:37 AM (1,059 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. Gh0sti
    OP

Member Gh0sti iOS Guru

United States
    ok here it goes, today Apple Mobile Device would not start, this is the crucial .exe file i need running to connect my ipod to itunes, never had a problem with connecting and running it b4 until today

i get error 1067 which deals with kernelbase.dll which is under my system 32 in my programs file which i cannot edit

this is what the error log says

"Faulting application name: AppleMobileDeviceService.exe, version: 17.64.0.5, time stamp: 0x4cb91bf4
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bdaae
    Exception code: 0xc06d007e
    Fault offset: 0x00009617
    Faulting process id: 0x30c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cba32bee5db22e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: 2c201ef9-0f1f-11e0-a940-0023ae276ca2"

idk what to do [​IMG] because i have installed itunes 4 times today and tried to repair apple mobile device, i wonder if i need to reinstall a new version of kernelbase.dll file i wonder if that is corrupted however i cannot change anything under system 32 even though i am the admin of my computer it says i need further permissions to change anything there

EDIT: I figured it out turns out my computer cached some older versions of Apple Mobile Device Service.exe revisions so i uninstalled the latest version of AMDS and installed from my C drive the previous version now it works, something is not right with the latest version of AMDS Apple needs to fix it inorder for my computer to use it