• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Domukuro Wolfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Equipment Tab -> Double click on an equip

Well, I think that I could not fully understand. My problem is I had a great sword, which created from the editor, but when they were corrupt data, mistakenly saved game in the game and returned to export the file system. I edited the great sword and now the game will not let me start, no matter that the return to like was before, apparently marks an error erroneous data that gave me the wrong edited sword, so I wanted to know if I can edit the weapon that have the character but now it equipped. I say this to start the game and do not load the gun at me poorly done equipped.

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Not sure if it's just me or when I'm in Prowler mode in-game and I change my main character's name, the prowler's name change to the main character's name too.

ThatBenderGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to edit how many special permits a player has? I'm not sure how the street pass system works and I know you can buy them for 500 wycademy points each but I'm just interested in if there's a way to edit the amount you have

Zenas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have a hacked and a non-hacked n3ds, is there a way I can edit the save on the non-hacked? I tried copying the save over between the 3ds but it just corrupts the data.

T_rexdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By chance does anyone else only have 2 special permits unlocked on their guild cards? I've unlocked half of them legitimately, and the other half I used the quest completer for.

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He probably completed two quests and unlocked two special permits. But then he used the quest completer and did not unlock any other special permits.
Weird, I only had about 4 or 5 unlocked before I used to quest completer but now I have all of them. By weird I mean it would be weird if he still only had 2.

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on picking up an SD Card Reader tomorrow afternoon. I bought a 3DS from the pawn shop. (Old 3DS.) Is it possible for me to mod my game? I hate to ask these kinds of questions. But I need to. I used to mod PSP's back in the day, so I am no real stranger to modding handhelds. Just never tried it for the 3DS? Unless someone doesn't mind taking a request to make a custom Palico for me to use? Since it said it had a Palico Editor on the SE.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on picking up an SD Card Reader tomorrow afternoon. I bought a 3DS from the pawn shop. (Old 3DS.) Is it possible for me to mod my game? I hate to ask these kinds of questions. But I need to. I used to mod PSP's back in the day, so I am no real stranger to modding handhelds. Just never tried it for the 3DS? Unless someone doesn't mind taking a request to make a custom Palico for me to use? Since it said it had a Palico Editor on the SE.
If the firmware is 10.7 or lower, you can softmod it, if it's 11.0, you need to hardmod it

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how do I do this? Also do you take request for people without the tool currently?
Boot up your 3ds and go to system settings, look at the bottom right of the top screen for the version.

Refer to this site for a list of methods to homebrewing your 3ds.

This is the first step to modding your 3ds, you should probably do more research; I modded my 3ds but I'm not the best at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y