• Views 1,301,602
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I can't make some armors because they're straight up missing from the blacksmith. For example, Storge head piece s or r, and none of the Storge R pieces for that matter. Even though i have the materials in my inventory and used the "unlock all craftable" stuff. Also, there are some decorations that I can't make such as normal/rapid up level 1 gem. Am i missing something?

Also, I can't make the vast majority of palico items for some reason, but i don't particularly care about that.

Edit: Ok, I just read the faq, I guess that explains the being unable to craft the palico items. It doesn't change the fact that the storge pieces (at least, maybe more) didn't unlock.

I'm in the same boat. All the storge pieces are unlocked except for the waist? lol

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried putting all the required items in your pouch and put them back in your item box? That usually works for me.

I'll go ahead and try that and also the tranapurrtor method too. I just find it weird that all the pieces of the storge set unlocked except for that specific piece. Also I tried setting one of my equipment to the Storge ID for the waist but when I loaded up the game, the armor piece was blank and unwearable lol.

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll go ahead and try that and also the tranapurrtor method too. I just find it weird that all the pieces of the storge set unlocked except for that specific piece. Also I tried setting one of my equipment to the Storge ID for the waist but when I loaded up the game, the armor piece was blank and unwearable lol.

Is the armor piece you want DLC? If it is, did you download said DLC? That might be the issue if so.

Mystletaynn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I got Bloodrun and Lazurite Jewels, I'm still missing many of the decorations made from them...? I did try adding to pouch and then back to the box, it unlocked like... 7 decorations. -_-

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I got Bloodrun and Lazurite Jewels, I'm still missing many of the decorations made from them...? I did try adding to pouch and then back to the box, it unlocked like... 7 decorations. -_-

Yea I had the same issues. I had to restore to an older save state and put the specific items inside my pouch and store it back into my item box a few times before things started to unlock.

Just make sure to look up the decorations you want and pull those specific items for that decoration from your item box and fiddle around with them.

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah the Storge set is already in-game. As for decorations why not just importing them directly into your item box?
I actually didn't see them in the item list maker since I just used the import button, that makes troubleshooting much easier, thanks!

it's still better to have them in game imo, since you don't have to keep editing your save.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it was instant regret because no one wanted to play with me online anymore for the fact that they kicked me instantly after seeing me HR 999 or if i dont send them a guild card that proves my progress haha. shoulda left it alone so i can be strongest among the weaklings :( .but now im all alone. QQ setting the HR back doesn't work with mhgen. you see it on your loading character screen but in-game its still 999. now i need that guild card editor to fake it to make it.
Eh, I'm prolly going to just set my HRP to 0 just before taking on the HR7 urgent. That way I'll revert to HR1 or 2 (but still have the color for high rank+ and blow everyone's mind in the room :P)

for palico is it safe to edit the level and exp? will it affect me in any negative way? for example if I change a palicos level will it still learn the moves and such?
jsut edit the exp to 999999. When you take it on a mission, it'll drop to the current cap on level and exp (repeat for each cap increase to keep them maxed, up to level 50)

Vyst12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you edited in some endgame equipment, go ahead and take it on! Damage hacks not needed, it's a pretty interesting fight. :)

Ive tried with multiple weapon types. I get really close but can't get the kill on Nakarkos. Yesterday I was aerial DB and he was red sparking the entire the last 10 minutes. All my fights against have lasted till the 50th minute. Trying to break his arms so I can pretty much topple him over to expose his belly <-- my strategy.

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive tried with multiple weapon types. I get really close but can't get the kill on Nakarkos. Yesterday I was aerial DB and he was red sparking the entire the last 10 minutes. All my fights against have lasted till the 50th minute. Trying to break his arms so I can pretty much topple him over to expose his belly <-- my strategy.

Are you running a good armor setup? Having good armor skills help immensely.

Try using Athena's ASS. It will help find an armor set with some good skills.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I never realized askejeves is just ask.com now lol