• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how does the color thing for palicoes work? all i see is ff0ff0ff0 or something similar.
The easy way? Just hire a new palico by looks with the color you want. Open it in the editor, copy the code, then paste it on the palico you want to change the color of.

Beyond that would involve technical jargon and - whether or nor you can understand it - others looking up the same question prolly wont understand (and to be honest I dont think I could do the explanation justice without seriously looking into it myself).

Last edited by iSharingan,

Mystletaynn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I wonder how can we figure out how to change a weapon to its final form using the equipment ids.

Can't you just figure out the weapon's ID and import it?

If you mean leveling it up to max level, there's currently no successful way to do that in the editor. The weapon ID is identical for all levels of that weapon, and changing the level in the editor doesn't work right now (it renders the equipment empty of information whatsoever, tried this already). Hopefully we'll get something figured out soon.

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean leveling it up to max level, there's currently no successful way to do that in the editor. The weapon ID is identical for all levels of that weapon, and changing the level in the editor doesn't work right now (it renders the equipment empty of information whatsoever, tried this already). Hopefully we'll get something figured out soon.
On the bright side, it gives you invisible weapons; if you use dual blades it makes it look like your using your fists.

You can use something like a FTP client and install this on your 3ds
https://mega.nz/#!6RImwRAD!gcvCWL8CvXyQaY8FBtNPlq5coOORFIcci0zFpHZHljM

Any recommendations on an FTP client?

MangoCrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quest completion tool in the front page seems to glitch out some quest selection, whenever I select hr7 quests in the hub it selects the event quest.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I didn't have that problem. Did you do your HR7 urgent for online and Glavenus offline?
You need to first Unlock the Hunter Rank or it will Lock you to Hunter Rank 7.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to first Unlock the Hunter Rank or it will Lock you to Hunter Rank 7.
And offline it will Lock you to your Current Quest Stage. I was at 4* and it locked me out from 5*6*
For a weird reason i could access 1-3* normally and 4* was overwritten by 6* Quests.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o